The Fiio X3 Thread.
Sep 29, 2014 at 3:16 AM Post #13,051 of 17,484
For me no Fiio X3 firmware release is complete until the famous "Mr Trev graphic treatment" :D

I'm really not going to install a new FW version until I have the chance to use a "list based" GUI.
Fiio should have an agreement with Mr Trev and include his theme as one of the options to customize the default GUI.

Thanks Mr Trev for letting all X3 users enjoy properly their own player.:beerchug:  

++++++++++++

Sep 29, 2014 at 4:46 AM Post #13,052 of 17,484
  For me no Fiio X3 firmware release is complete until the famous "Mr Trev graphic treatment" 
biggrin.gif

I'll second that!

We want "Mr Trev graphic treatment".

And we want it now
biggrin.gif

Sep 29, 2014 at 4:57 AM Post #13,054 of 17,484
Sep 29, 2014 at 1:46 PM Post #13,062 of 17,484
For me no Fiio X3 firmware release is complete until the famous "Mr Trev graphic treatment" :D

I'm really not going to install a new FW version until I have the chance to use a "list based" GUI.
Fiio should have an agreement with Mr Trev and include his theme as one of the options to customize the default GUI.

Thanks Mr Trev for letting all X3 users enjoy properly their own player.:beerchug:  

+100, I'm addicted to it :wink:

Sep 29, 2014 at 3:25 PM Post #13,063 of 17,484
I asked FiiO if this 5800 limit would ever get fixed. They got back to me very fast and said that their software engineers are busy modifying the firmware on the X3 either to extend or cancel the track limit.

I hope that will be the case. We will see on a future firmware.

Sep 29, 2014 at 3:53 PM Post #13,064 of 17,484
I don't know how many of you are following X5 development,
But Fiio has already released beta firmware extending the file limit. I've run into some issues with that beta software, but hopefully those bugs will be cleaned up soon! Nice to see they're planning to extend this to the X3, as well :thumbsup:.

Sep 29, 2014 at 6:55 PM Post #13,065 of 17,484
Thanks all for the love for my theme. However I'm going on a work strike until we finally get playlists, and they fix the artwork scaling
wink.gif

A big problem I'm having now is the darn x3 keeps "losing" the sd card. I'm listening to music, in the middle of a song it just quits playing and gives me "file not found" for every track on the card. Internal memory works fine. Even if I try to use the browser I'll get a "format unsupported" or something like that. Eject the card, reinsert and all is well for a short time. Had this prob with the past few versions. Running a test on my card to see if it ain't fubar (has to be my 64gb card too (Kingston BTW)), and using my other 32gb (sandisk) to see if it isn't a hardware problem.
Anybody else have a similar prob?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back