The FiiO X3 Thread UPDATE: Project Back On! Read the First Post for Information.
Dec 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM Post #3,092 of 3,613
As for my choice of case color, I'll take what ever is included. I'd really like the option to get a nice leather case with built in screen protection tho,...I'll buy that with the X3 at the same time. :cool:

Dec 25, 2012 at 10:58 AM Post #3,093 of 3,613
Quote:
You kidding me..? I only got my Fiio E17 today... v.v

Quote from Jim Gaffigan [a comedian] (1:54 on the video)

If I knew you were here, I would I waited... I should of waited!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaK9bjLy3v4&feature=player_detailpage#t=114s

I had to follow Jim Gaffigan on a 'new talent' night at Caroline's on Broadway once and I BOMBED HARD. It was very intimidating to hit the stage after a seasoned comic like him. The silver lining was meeting Darrell Hammond, who could see that I was in the process of mentally beating the tar out of myself and introduced himself to me - took some of the sting out of it.

Dec 26, 2012 at 12:08 PM Post #3,094 of 3,613
Quote:
Black or White, that is a question. which color will you prefer ? the silicon case for X3, the photo is the first sample of the case. 

1, For black one, it is very easy become dirty with the dust. and the charge indication can't be saw .

2, For white one, the only question is most western customer prefer everything with black color.

So, any suggestion ?

How about hard casing

http://www.spigen.com/clearance/sgp-samsung-galaxy-nexus-case-ultra-capsule-series.html

Quote:
SGP's Ultra Capsule case not only enhances the look of your device but also protects your phone from scratches and drops. It is made from thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), a very tough and flexible martial. It can be twisted freely but will never stretch, deform, or rip.

1. Made from 100% TPU material
  2. Luxurious pearl finish
  3. Slim and from-fitted to show the perfect shape of your device
  4. Easy access to all controls and ports
  5. Available in 6 colors
  6. Finished in Korea

Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32 AM Post #3,098 of 3,613
but then you need a soft case to protect the hardcase from scratches....

Dec 27, 2012 at 3:12 AM Post #3,105 of 3,613
HolyCheese, asking for opinions on the comparative subjective SQ between the cowon and a device that isnt finished yet and nobody has heard, is not the best way to get meaningful information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back