The FiiO X3 Thread UPDATE: Project Back On! Read the First Post for Information.
Feb 17, 2013 at 6:45 PM Post #3,601 of 3,613
Gorillaz, 

We all just want to enjoy talking about the X3; we do not need your personal attacks upon others, your pitiful boasting, or your attitude. As others have explained to you (quite well, I might add), Fiio is trying to make a DAP that could be marketed towards the general populace, not just us audiophiles on our high chairs. Getting rid of "unnecessary" features like a large screen and putting in a "better" DAC would stop Fiio from achieving their market objectives, thus ending any hope at all for them to develop an "audiophile" DAP. If you are just posting in some deranged trolling attempt, well, I pity you. If you truly had any positive business experience from your much touted self-employment, then surely you would not be making such irrational demands; for the sake of your employees, I hope that you do not apply these same business "values" to your company. 

Regards,

Kenneth

I didn't even bothered to read your whoke post, but you should read mine to see who attacked who, no wonder these audiophiles get fooled with $800 daps and expensive stuff and all the other thing you drag about knowing more!

Feb 17, 2013 at 6:55 PM Post #3,602 of 3,613
Quote:
I didn't even bothered to read your post, but you should read mine to see who attacked who, no wonder these audiophiles get fooled with $800 daps and expensive stuff and all the other thing you drag about knowing more!

Stop.

Feb 17, 2013 at 7:10 PM Post #3,603 of 3,613

look I know you started this thread and you can do whatever you want with it, so if you want to take sides with your audiophiles buddies go ahead I don't care, I have like how many post less than 100 since becoming a member? and the members I am arguing with a lot more in less time, I have a life and a business to run so I will let the audiophile gang to keep discussing their audio gear!

bye!

Feb 17, 2013 at 7:12 PM Post #3,604 of 3,613
from doods who asks for more features, then from people already attacking an unreleased product, from business and bosses, to attacks to other users... what the heck is going on in this thread rofl

unsubscribed, and ill just wait for the actual release of the x3 and for an impression thread few months from now.

Feb 17, 2013 at 7:15 PM Post #3,605 of 3,613
from doods who asks for more features, then from people already attacking an unreleased product, from business and bosses, to attacks to other users... what the heck is going on in this thread rofl

unsubscribed, and ill just wait for the actual release of the x3 and for an impression thread few months from now.
Just did this as well.

Feb 17, 2013 at 7:16 PM Post #3,606 of 3,613
Quote:
look I know you started this thread and you can do whatever you want with it, so if you want to take sides with your audiophiles buddies go ahead I don't care, I have like how many post less than 100 since becoming a member? and the members I am arguing with a lot more in less time, I have a life and a business to run so I will let the audiophile gang to keep discussing their audio gear!

bye!

No, you're threadcrapping. If you want to start a separate thread regarding this, be my guest, but this thread to talk about the X3 and only the X3. Since the hardware for the X3 is finalized, this talk is irrelevant to the thread. I'm quite tempted to unsubscribe because of all the BS going on in this thread. 

Updated the top of the OP.

Feb 17, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #3,607 of 3,613
Quote:
I didn't even bothered to read your post, but you should read mine to see who attacked who, no wonder these audiophiles get fooled with $800 daps and expensive stuff and all the other thing you drag about knowing more!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! I really appreciate your common courtesy! Because we all want to help someone who attacks someone else's judgement without even reading what they have said or attempting to understand it! 

Please pardon my immaturity; I am only 15 years old and flooded loads wonderful hormones. Yet I STILL took the time to read all of your wonderful posts, and came to the conclusion that it is you who has remained being unreasonable! Actually, I took a quick glance at other threads in which you have posted. You, my good sir, are a troll. I do not want this thread to get shut down, as I think we can still keep it productive and positive. But you cannot keep posting what you have and just starting flame wars. Heck, this is not even a flame war. It's rationality vs. irrationality. There is no point to it, as no one has been able to get you to understand basic business concepts. And please do not complain about $800 DAPs and "expensive stuff." People, regardless of what arguments you or anyone else tell them, will vote with their wallet. I, for one, vote for the Fiio X3 just as it stands.

Feb 17, 2013 at 7:40 PM Post #3,608 of 3,613
I can't deal with more of this,...I'm out!!! Unsubscribed!!! 
frown.gif

Feb 17, 2013 at 8:32 PM Post #3,609 of 3,613
We really need a Moderator here that deletes everything from this post on.....

http://www.head-fi.org/t/528916/the-fiio-x3-thread-update-project-back-on-read-the-first-post-for-information/3540#post_9167959

Feb 17, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #3,610 of 3,613
Quote:
for better dac chip, we will consider pcm1794 in x5.

bigsmile_face.gif
I like TI/BB DACs

The only thing I prefer about the wm8741 over the 8740 is the available selection of it's minimum phase filter option. Just sounds a bit more natural to me than the others but unlikely enough so to be a noticable difference here and a poor trade off for the battery life. It's also a personal preference not all would agree with, at which point the difference becomes meaningless. Everything involves some compromises and you're already packing the x3 full of great bits for the price.

Feb 18, 2013 at 12:40 AM Post #3,611 of 3,613
Oh brother, I step out for a few days and wind up reading 10 pages of ranting arguing unrealistic demands and a lot of complaining about a product that hasn't even hit the market yet. On top of all that one dude attacks an online buddy of mine for trying to talk sense into him and if that wasn't enough the same dude then brings up the O2 and rudely taunts the rest of the thread about being a business owner and having no boss. I could punch some serious holes into the last few statements made by such individual but why bother. It's not really worth the effort after all.

Ladies and gentlemen, how about you all stop feeding the trolls and start answering by hitting the report button and letting Currawong deal with the undesirables. I can guarantee you he is quite good at such a task. I know if said individual harasses me about my post that's exactly what I will be doing. Now can we please get back to the X3 please.

Feb 18, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #3,612 of 3,613

Users who are viewing this thread

Back