The FiiO X3 Thread UPDATE: Project Back On! Read the First Post for Information.
Sep 11, 2012 at 9:18 PM Post #2,446 of 3,613
Quote:
Off topic: I'm pretty sure I still have a Colorful card lying around the house somewhere...

What's the X3 going to look like again? I'm assuming it's still the same design from the last time I checked, with the oddly shaped back that allowed a bigger battery.

Sep 13, 2012 at 8:47 AM Post #2,449 of 3,613
the design make me remind my Cowon i7 
biggrin.gif

Sep 24, 2012 at 11:35 PM Post #2,455 of 3,613
I.m surprised Fiio's been so quiet about all this.

I spoke to Fiio on their facebook page. The reason they cannot give out any information is because the firmware of X3 is designed by other company, They also said something about withholding any news until they're absolutely sure the project will not stop again.

Sep 24, 2012 at 11:47 PM Post #2,456 of 3,613
Quote:
I spoke to Fiio on their facebook page. The reason they cannot give out any information is because the firmware of X3 is designed by other company, They also said something about withholding any news until they're absolutely sure the project will not stop again.

Considering the disappointment from last time their reasoning makes sense

Sep 25, 2012 at 2:59 AM Post #2,458 of 3,613
Quote:
oooooooooooooooohhhh....

So...  When can we expect this? Summer 2013?

Anything else than can be added to the first post to avoid constant questioning?

Not at this point. Believe me, I'd add stuff if I could, but there doesn't seem to be anything concrete yet.

Sep 25, 2012 at 7:41 AM Post #2,459 of 3,613
I figure guys don't hold your breathe or even get your hopes up. Just let it happen and don't have too high of expectations. That way you won't stress out over nothing or be underwhelmed by the results. I look forward to the device but I've long since moved on and pretty much fulfilled my needs at this time anyways.

Sep 25, 2012 at 8:32 AM Post #2,460 of 3,613
meh will I guess I will probably have to think about something more near term and cheep the clip+ is not fully charging any more.

Then I find an old Sony portable CD player that ruined my DAP listening experience for ever so sad how good it sounded.

R-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back