The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B, CS4398,Native DSD, USB DAC with LO and inline remote
Apr 13, 2015 at 9:54 AM Post #1,846 of 9,972

The Dignis cases have no clip or fixture for clip/belt. They're high quality leather. I for one would hate to cut slits in one of these, and would also worry about sweat destroying the leather. These are definitely not designed as sport cases!

I was interested in getting one of these cases but it seemed the website was mostly in Korean which I can't read so I got a stuck trying to order a case. Did you manage to navigate the site alright?

Apr 13, 2015 at 10:19 AM Post #1,849 of 9,972
  The Dignis cases have no clip or fixture for clip/belt. They're high quality leather. I for one would hate to cut slits in one of these, and would also worry about sweat destroying the leather. These are definitely not designed as sport cases!

Yeah, thanks for the hint! Leather and sweat may not be the best combination.

Apr 13, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #1,850 of 9,972
Seems this company called Tuff Luv makes leather belt clip cases for X3 and X5. Maybe they will follow with a X1 and X3ii cases, we can only hope:

http://tuff-luv.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=fiio

Apr 13, 2015 at 11:18 AM Post #1,852 of 9,972

I was interested in getting one of these cases but it seemed the website was mostly in Korean which I can't read so I got a stuck trying to order a case. Did you manage to navigate the site alright?

The "Buy It Now" and "Add Cart" links are only for domestic (Korean) orders. If you're ordering from outside Korea, use the "Oversea Order" link at the top left of the page. You'll get an English-only page with instructions on the international purchase process. Orders are done by email, and payment can be made using PayPal. Their customer service is great.

Apr 13, 2015 at 11:18 AM Post #1,853 of 9,972
Hi Bruce. Dignis Website was all Korean on my Ipad but I could easily navigate it with Internet Explorer on my PC. Hope that helps.

Use Google Chrome. It'll ask to automatically translate for you :)

Seems this company called Tuff Luv makes leather belt clip cases for X3 and X5. Maybe they will follow with a X1 and X3ii cases, we can only hope:

http://tuff-luv.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=fiio

Pretty sure Wokei rocks a tuff-luv case. Is that right Wokei? If so, how do you like it?

Apr 13, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #1,854 of 9,972

The "Buy It Now" and "Add Cart" links are only for domestic (Korean) orders. If you're ordering from outside Korea, use the "Oversea Order" link at the top left of the page. You'll get an English-only page with instructions on the international purchase process. Orders are done by email, and payment can be made using PayPal. Their customer service is great.

Internet explorer worked fine. Thanks. They are quite pricey with the shipping aren't they? I hope I like it...

Apr 13, 2015 at 12:24 PM Post #1,856 of 9,972
The Dignis cases will be cheaper once available on Amazon. You pay for impatience
wink_face.gif

Very true!

Apr 13, 2015 at 12:49 PM Post #1,857 of 9,972
Hey Bruce did your X3II ship out yet from Treoo? I ordered on March 19th at 2:00 in the morning. Treoo's site shows Shipment 1 closing April 1st but when I contacted Treoo I was told they did not receive enough X3II to fulfill all the pre-orders and mine wouldn't be shipping until the next shipment arrives. 

Apr 13, 2015 at 12:57 PM Post #1,858 of 9,972
  Hey Bruce did your X3II ship out yet from Treoo? I ordered on March 19th at 2:00 in the morning. Treoo's site shows Shipment 1 closing April 1st but when I contacted Treoo I was told they did not receive enough X3II to fulfill all the pre-orders and mine wouldn't be shipping until the next shipment arrives. 

Yes, Mine shipped out Friday. I ordered it March 10th. I'm not sure when it's supposed to arrive..sometime this week I hope. Sorry you didn't make the first shipment..I know that's disappointing.
frown.gif

Apr 13, 2015 at 1:11 PM Post #1,859 of 9,972
Tinbel has it on Amazon (US) now as well: http://www.amazon.com/Generation-Resolution-Player-Titanium-NEWEST/dp/B00VR5JHVK/  - I know, it will add up to $229.99 including shipping, but for those who have Amazon credit burning the pocket, this might workout well
biggrin.gif

Apr 13, 2015 at 1:25 PM Post #1,860 of 9,972
It is disappointing. I thought by pre-ordering from Treoo that I would snap one up right away. Well next time a new gadget comes out I will wait until I can get it in Canada. 

Update: I just found the Fiio X3 2nd gen on Amazon.ca and it says that it won't ship out until April 30th.

http://www.amazon.ca/X3-Generation-Resolution-Lossless-Portable/dp/B00VXRU3R4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428946217&sr=8-1&keywords=FiiO+X3+%282nd+Generation%29

oh well. That's what I get for having zero patience and a new technology addiction! 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back