The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Dec 4, 2020 at 3:22 PM Post #31,186 of 35,332
Anyone who ordered B-stock items on Audeze has received their tracking yet? After the original order confirmation, I haven't heard anything from them again..
None yet. Just an "order confirmed," but no shipping notice or tracking information. I purchased my LCD-2Cs within minutes of the deal going live, so I would imagine no one has received tracking info yet.

Of course, they also sold out in about 40 minutes, so I guess anyone who ordered successfully must have done so within minutes...

Mine just shipped out a moment ago. Hopefully everyone else's has too!

Dec 4, 2020 at 3:51 PM Post #31,189 of 35,332
Mine just shipped out a moment ago. Hopefully everyone else's has too!

I have not received a shipment email yet but it might make a difference what you ordered (and how many items), and exactly the time you got the order confirmed email from Audeze -- I had three items (LCD-X, iSine 20, EL-8 Case) -- and received my order confirmed email at 9:51 AM PST, which is 21 minutes after I received the email from them announcing the sale, at 9:30 AM PST.

Dec 4, 2020 at 4:06 PM Post #31,190 of 35,332
I have not received a shipment email yet but it might make a difference what you ordered (and how many items), and exactly the time you got the order confirmed email from Audeze -- I had three items (LCD-X, iSine 20, EL-8 Case) -- and received my order confirmed email at 9:51 AM PST, which is 21 minutes after I received the email from them announcing the sale, at 9:30 AM PST.

I got my confirmation 26 minutes after the sale went live, but I ordered within about 5 minutes, so perhaps order number matters? Who knows though. I ordered just the 2C, but I bet most orders are for a single item.

Great score with that X, by the way. Killer headphones, killer price.

Dec 4, 2020 at 6:01 PM Post #31,194 of 35,332
Dec 5, 2020 at 9:56 AM Post #31,195 of 35,332
HD660S $319 Lowest yet? I don't how Adorama have such price control? They seem to be able reduce price drastically. Also, it's weird these deals do not come up with Google search. How do you find these hidden prices at Adorama? Are these deals only provided by email or affiliated to a deal website (took out the affiliation in the link per OP instructions)? I'm guessing either Adorama is with a big warehouse or it's a reseller that is referred to for cost slashing (if this was the case, why a link that's not so accessible)? No idea.

Recent Adorama deal on ER2SE at $59 was rediculous as well.

https://www.adorama.com/se508826.html?emailprice=t

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 5, 2020 at 11:40 AM Post #31,197 of 35,332
Dec 5, 2020 at 1:40 PM Post #31,198 of 35,332
HD660S $319 Lowest yet? I don't how Adorama have such price control? They seem to be able reduce price drastically. Also, it's weird these deals do not come up with Google search. How do you find these hidden prices at Adorama? Are these deals only provided by email or affiliated to a deal website (took out the affiliation in the link per OP instructions)? I'm guessing either Adorama is with a big warehouse or it's a reseller that is referred to for cost slashing (if this was the case, why a link that's not so accessible)? No idea.

Recent Adorama deal on ER2SE at $59 was rediculous as well.

https://www.adorama.com/se508826.html?emailprice=t

Google makes money buy promoting search order in their browser. Kind of explains this and many off topic search issues.

Dec 5, 2020 at 1:46 PM Post #31,199 of 35,332
Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 5, 2020 at 2:03 PM Post #31,200 of 35,332
Adorama has the HE560 v4 at an even lower price then previously mentioned, $299.
HiFiMan HE-560 V4 Premium Planar Magnetic Headphones
$269.00 You save: $630.00 (70%)
I picked one up at that price last weekend - still waiting for it to arrive so I can try it out. Don’t see any reviews yet so hard to tell if it is just a different build of the prior versions or a basically different headphone with the same name as prior versions.

Funny to look at the Adorama Q&A on these headphones... when asked why people bought this, one of the responses was “It seemed like a good thing to do at the time.” :)

Anyway, let’s see how this one turns out. It does seem like a great deal at the moment, but light on reviews...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back