The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jul 15, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #15,918 of 35,328
  Yamaha EPH-100SL on AWD with the 15% off for PRIME members (adjusted at checkout) would bring it down to $56.73 (plus tax) for some in very good condition. Looks like there are 7 of them:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00591GIMY/

Dam, I saw them earlier today  with some like new ones for the same price. They gone now.....hmmm I wont bite though lol

But thats a really good price.

Was going to mention the lightning deal on the Brainwavz pads but someone already did.

Jul 15, 2015 at 10:34 PM Post #15,921 of 35,328

Anyone know what Oppo means by "refurbished"? Just returned, or was there something actually wrong with the units? Some of their refurbished items have a nice discount.

Refurbished means it was returned and was tested to be within spec or made to be within spec, generally. Not sure about Oppo specifically.

Mine came just like new.

Jul 16, 2015 at 12:20 AM Post #15,926 of 35,328
So, Prime day was kind of a bust, but I did manage to grab the Pioneer Andrew Jones floor standing speakers for my home theater with the AWD 15% off discount earlier. Getting a pair of very solid floor standing speakers for $175... I'd call that a victory. (I would've posted earlier, but they only had one speaker in AWD, plus a decently priced one from a 3rd party seller.)
I guess the moral of the story is, check your wish list on AWD in these last couple of hours before that 15% off expires. The Lightning Deals might stink, but that 15% off AWD can make for some nice prices.

Jul 16, 2015 at 12:39 AM Post #15,928 of 35,328
So, Prime day was kind of a bust, but I did manage to grab the Pioneer Andrew Jones floor standing speakers for my home theater with the AWD 15% off discount earlier. Getting a pair of very solid floor standing speakers for $175... I'd call that a victory. (I would've posted earlier, but they only had one speaker in AWD, plus a decently priced one from a 3rd party seller.)
I guess the moral of the story is, check your wish list on AWD in these last couple of hours before that 15% off expires. The Lightning Deals might stink, but that 15% off AWD can make for some nice prices.

Not audio but someone else was mentioning it so here:  I grabbed a set of WD Red 3TB drives from Best Buy for $85 each!  Thanks, Amazon Prime Day, for scaring other companies into actual good deals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back