The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Feb 22, 2015 at 7:34 PM Post #12,796 of 35,347
I realised I had a problem when I was contemplating jumping on the Denon, even though I don't need either the DAC or the headphones :p

*slowly steps away from the keyboard*

For what it's worth, I've bought stuff from Touch of Modern before, never had any issues, and their delivery packaging/tracking doesn't have any problems either. No complex electronics though, always more of clothes, small gadgets, etc.

Feb 22, 2015 at 7:49 PM Post #12,797 of 35,347
Guys, I don't know what I just bought.  Never read a review on that Denon DAC/amp, but hopefully it really does come with those headphones!

Feb 22, 2015 at 8:14 PM Post #12,799 of 35,347

still no feedback from customer service at TOM regarding headphone inclusion in Denon DA10 ampdac package
shipping cost is based on the total cost of your order, not on size or weight, so 30$ is standard shipping for
this order and doesn't imply that something extra is included!
also an issue is that TOM does not take paypal or debit or credit cards, so there is no implied guarantee
for the product or resolution process than i can find on their site, and in fact they take NO RETURNS.
IM hoping TOM will answer mine and others multiple inquiries regarding the inclusion of the D7100 headphones
in this offer before it closes at noon on feb 24th.
Is to good to be true or not? 

Feb 22, 2015 at 8:17 PM Post #12,800 of 35,347
$30 shipping for a portable DAC/AMp is a rip no matter how you break it down. That's what I'm getting at, that seems more of the price of you got a dac and hp. I can send a crt monitor to NM for $30 and... TOM does take CC/Debit unless misundErstood what you're trying to say.

still no feedback from customer service at TOM regarding headphone inclusion in Denon DA10 ampdac package
shipping cost is based on the total cost of your order, not on size or weight, so 30$ is standard shipping for
also an issue is that TOM does not take paypal or debit or credit cards, so there is no implied guarantee
for the product or resolution process than i can find on their site, and in fact they take NO RETURNS.
IM hoping TOM will answer mine and others multiple inquiries regarding the inclusion of the D7100 headphones

Feb 22, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #12,801 of 35,347

When did you first ask? It's the weekend so customer service reps are probably unavailable until tomorrow.

Feb 22, 2015 at 8:46 PM Post #12,802 of 35,347
Just received a reply from TOM:
I did check the product details and it does appear that even though they are not included in the photos, it does look like they are included with the product.

- Travis Ridlehuber

TouchOfModern
329 12th St.
San Francisco, CA 94103

Feb 22, 2015 at 8:52 PM Post #12,803 of 35,347
I did check the product details and it does appear that even though they are not included in the photos, it does look like they are included with the product.

- Travis Ridlehuber

TouchOfModern
329 12th St.
San Francisco, CA 94103

popcorn.gif

Feb 22, 2015 at 9:04 PM Post #12,805 of 35,347
Siht just got real.

- Travis Ridlehuber

TouchOfModern

329 12th St.

San Francisco, CA 94103

[tr] [/tr]

Feb 22, 2015 at 9:18 PM Post #12,808 of 35,347
lol u kno you have an issues when you buy a product you were never previously interested in before just bc it is on sale. hahah

just remember you save the most money simply not buying what you don't need. :)

Feb 22, 2015 at 9:21 PM Post #12,809 of 35,347
Feb 22, 2015 at 9:43 PM Post #12,810 of 35,347
True dat...might have gone for these, but these are 2 products I had no need for before the sale, and will do fine without now that it's over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back