The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 17, 2014 at 11:39 PM Post #8,176 of 35,316
  Sound quality wise, are they better than most 100 dollar IEMs? or are there other IEM that excel within that price range? im still new to IEMs and still use 15 dollar IEMs lol...have not really done any higher than that. Im still looking for a 20 to 25 dollar IEM that I could try and move away from my current daily users the soundmagic es18 and UE500vi....i use both for music and for phone calls...

So i guess you could say Im looking for 2 pairs, since I usually switch around alot between them.

But if these are a deal at this price.....hmmm makes me want to not get the new momentum in ears

you might want to consider the RE-400, since the Black Friday sale has them at $80. small sale, but its a sale on an extremely well regarded value at $100

Nov 18, 2014 at 12:10 AM Post #8,177 of 35,316
  Sound quality wise, are they better than most 100 dollar IEMs? or are there other IEM that excel within that price range? im still new to IEMs and still use 15 dollar IEMs lol...have not really done any higher than that. Im still looking for a 20 to 25 dollar IEM that I could try and move away from my current daily users the soundmagic es18 and UE500vi....i use both for music and for phone calls...

So i guess you could say Im looking for 2 pairs, since I usually switch around alot between them.

But if these are a deal at this price.....hmmm makes me want to not get the new momentum in ears

If you're looking for good bass and warm sound signature, the EPH100 is good.
RE-400 is more balanced, so the bass will appear to be lacking because of its flat sound signature.

I don't have either of the two, but plenty of reviews are consistent with the characteristics mentioned.

It just depends on your preference. But those two are a few of the top recommendations at or around $100.

Nov 18, 2014 at 12:26 AM Post #8,178 of 35,316

Yamaha EPH-100SL for $91.99 on Amazon, brand new.

"Very Good" sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals, $65

"Like New" sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals, $70.

Excellent price as these have been going between $150-200 forever.

right now the Xiaomi Pistons are the king of $25... approved by Joker and Tyll. three-button mic, controversial as to if all three buttons work for us smartphones though. Not to be looked down on just because of overhype.

Nov 18, 2014 at 12:57 AM Post #8,179 of 35,316
right now the Xiaomi Pistons are the king of $25... approved by Joker and Tyll. three-button mic, controversial as to if all three buttons work for us smartphones though. Not to be looked down on just because of overhype.
i was thinking about those xiomi but reading how theres many fakes...i yet need to read on a legit store that sells legit xiomi

Nov 18, 2014 at 12:58 AM Post #8,180 of 35,316
with EPH100 you will not be able to get restock tips. If tips are lost or worn out, then they will not sound same. 

Nov 18, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #8,185 of 35,316

i was thinking about those xiomi but reading how theres many fakes...i yet need to read on a legit store that sells legit xiomi

ibuygou, flipkart and http://www.ebay.com/itm/380861393335
Too easy baby. I learned these things in kindergarden last year.

Nov 18, 2014 at 10:35 AM Post #8,188 of 35,316

+1 .  I got it from ibuygou.com for $20 and it was genuine. I would say, for $20, you should try it and you will not be disappointed.

Nov 18, 2014 at 12:36 PM Post #8,189 of 35,316
Have been considering purchasing some IE800 for a long time now and finally was able to purchase at what I think is a great price.

These are "**Factory authorized "Like New" sale. Factory sealed item. Full manufacturer's warranty.**"

When I asked what that meant I was advised they were reclaimed stock from a dealer that is no longer authorized to sell Sennheiser products.

One of the reasons I didn't buy from Ebay or Amazon 3rd party sellers is my fear of getting some counterfeit IEM's

Here is a link.

http://www.musicdirect.com/p-255000-sennheiser-ie-800-in-ear-headphones-like-new.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back