The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jul 24, 2014 at 9:04 PM Post #6,346 of 35,332
  Anyone know of any other deals on a pair of UE600's.. just incase u find some please do share. Thanks, looking to replace a pair that I just gave away for a bday. =\

I don't but since we're not allowed to post classifieds on this thread in particular you can keep an eye on the classifieds section. Someone could possibly list it on there, I've seen several members post directly for the same price as purchased from this thread plus shipping.

Good luck!

Jul 24, 2014 at 9:09 PM Post #6,347 of 35,332
I think some history is in order.  I started the original Deals Thread because people were starting threads about various headphones and IEMs going on sale all the time and I thought it best to consolidate them into a single thread, as we didn't need a new thread every time TF10s and the like were in Amazon's Black Friday sale. I don't think a private classified is a "deal" -- it is someone selling an item privately for sale. 
smile.gif

Jul 24, 2014 at 10:13 PM Post #6,348 of 35,332
I think some history is in order.  I started the original Deals Thread because people were starting threads about various headphones and IEMs going on sale all the time and I thought it best to consolidate them into a single thread, as we didn't need a new thread every time TF10s and the like were in Amazon's Black Friday sale. I don't think a private classified is a "deal" -- it is someone selling an item privately for sale. :smile:
Boom. Roasted.

Jul 25, 2014 at 6:57 AM Post #6,351 of 35,332
Jul 25, 2014 at 12:41 PM Post #6,353 of 35,332
Are those supposed to be steps down from the m6 line? If so, it's not uncommon for sales on the m6 to hit around $12. I suppose those are phone versions however, and there aren't many $13 headsets I'd be willing to try, but I've liked Meelectronics every time I've tried 'em.

Jul 25, 2014 at 2:25 PM Post #6,354 of 35,332
Sound quality wise, how are they? I use some soundmagic es18, which i like alot other than sometimes when the bass gets excessive. Are the mic controls only for iphones or do they work with android devices as well?

Im looking around for iems that spund much better than my es18 with mic but that doesnt break the bank and are very reliable...

Jul 26, 2014 at 12:40 AM Post #6,355 of 35,332
I think some history is in order.  I started the original Deals Thread because people were starting threads about various headphones and IEMs going on sale all the time and I thought it best to consolidate them into a single thread, as we didn't need a new thread every time TF10s and the like were in Amazon's Black Friday sale. I don't think a private classified is a "deal" -- it is someone selling an item privately for sale. :smile:

Well put.
As I have said multiple times. What belongs in the classifieds, stays in the classifieds.
It is a privilege we are given. Please do not use this thread for advertisement purposes, even if it is for others.

Jul 26, 2014 at 11:32 AM Post #6,357 of 35,332
Sound quality wise, how are they? I use some soundmagic es18, which i like alot other than sometimes when the bass gets excessive. Are the mic controls only for iphones or do they work with android devices as well?

Im looking around for iems that spund much better than my es18 with mic but that doesnt break the bank and are very reliable...

Guess no one wants to answer my question? Lol

Jul 26, 2014 at 11:41 AM Post #6,358 of 35,332
Buy sonic has Fiio E18 for 129.99. I think it's a good deal.
https://www.buysonic.com/products/fiio-e18-kunlun/

It is a good deal, I grabbed one to include in the portable DAC/DAP comparison I'm writing up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back