The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jul 27, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #6,376 of 35,332
  ahh! kk. that quoted post is confusing because some items listed are b-stock and some are new. on their official website has the b-stock he500 at $475, which is cheaper than their listing on ebay for b-stock he-500 for $495.

love razordogaudio & they always have solid prices w/ great customer service, but that's a lil awk to have different pricing on different sites.

If I had to guess I would say the difference in price would be to cover the additional fees associated with eBay. You pay eBay directly for the listing, you pay eBay for the closing, you pay PayPal (eBay) for handling the payment... and in the end a $20 difference makes sense. Unfortunately Brian gets charged more when using eBay than his store and we can't expect him to eat those costs. Some people like to buy from eBay so they can use their eBay rewards and that's cool. Brian should end up making the same no matter which method the buyer chooses. Razerdogaudio is a class act and I want them to stick around for a long time to come, and if charging a few bucks more to cover the additional fees is all it takes then I'm all for it. I'd rather buy directly anyways since it's probably easier on Brian that way.

Jul 27, 2014 at 9:58 PM Post #6,377 of 35,332

If I had to guess I would say the difference in price would be to cover the additional fees associated with eBay. You pay eBay directly for the listing, you pay eBay for the closing, you pay PayPal (eBay) for handling the payment... and in the end a $20 difference makes sense. Unfortunately Brian gets charged more when using eBay than his store and we can't expect him to eat those costs. Some people like to buy from eBay so they can use their eBay rewards and that's cool. Brian should end up making the same no matter which method the buyer chooses. Razerdogaudio is a class act and I want them to stick around for a long time to come, and if charging a few bucks more to cover the additional fees is all it takes then I'm all for it. I'd rather buy directly anyways since it's probably easier on Brian that way.

hahaha ya, i've purchased from em before & they are great. but just wanted to note that it's cheaper on their regular site since this is the deals thread lol.

Jul 28, 2014 at 2:07 AM Post #6,379 of 35,332
ahh! kk. that quoted post is confusing because some items listed are b-stock and some are new. on their official website has the b-stock he500 at $475, which is cheaper than their listing on ebay for b-stock he-500 for $495.

Ebay fees. However, he will come down, if you ask him.

Jul 28, 2014 at 10:32 AM Post #6,381 of 35,332
Jul 28, 2014 at 1:16 PM Post #6,383 of 35,332
If you are looking for a MEGA BASS earphone, Sears has the JVC HAFX101 Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear Headphones (Red) for $8.11 with free in-store pickup or $6 shipping to home.

Tried these things once. SUPER V Shaped Sound, but the bass is like having subwoofers in your ears. Kinda fun just to use ever-so-often.

http://www.sears.com/jvc-xtreme-xplosive-inner-ear-headphones-red-hafx101r/p-05757528000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

Jul 28, 2014 at 1:41 PM Post #6,384 of 35,332
If you are looking for a MEGA BASS earphone, Sears has the JVC HAFX101 Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear Headphones (Red) for $8.11 with free in-store pickup or $6 shipping to home.

Tried these things once. SUPER V Shaped Sound, but the bass is like having subwoofers in your ears. Kinda fun just to use ever-so-often.

http://www.sears.com/jvc-xtreme-xplosive-inner-ear-headphones-red-hafx101r/p-05757528000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

saw this on the slick this morning. gonna pick up like maybe 1..2.. all of it after work. O_O

Jul 28, 2014 at 2:27 PM Post #6,385 of 35,332
  Went into Menards to get some picture hangers and they had the Monster DNA headphones on clearance for 89.00. Needless to say I had to buy a pair.
http://www.menards.com/main/electrical/electronics/headphones/monster-dna-headphones/p-2182112.htm

I lived in Madison, WI for four years.  I completely forgot about that place!  I can't read the name without thinking of the guy in the commercial:  MENARDTH!!  He's just so enthusiastic!

Nice snag.  I found the on-ears to be extremely uncomfortable, but apparently some people have no problem with them.  I know MLE loved his.

Jul 28, 2014 at 3:37 PM Post #6,386 of 35,332
  I lived in Madison, WI for four years.  I completely forgot about that place!  I can't read the name without thinking of the guy in the commercial:  MENARDTH!!  He's just so enthusiastic!

Nice snag.  I found the on-ears to be extremely uncomfortable, but apparently some people have no problem with them.  I know MLE loved hi

I forgot about those commercials, always got a chuckle out of them. I'm not really an on-ear guy either but they sound pretty good and the build quality seems to be up to par.

Jul 28, 2014 at 3:48 PM Post #6,387 of 35,332
  I forgot about those commercials, always got a chuckle out of them. I'm not really an on-ear guy either but they sound pretty good and the build quality seems to be up to par.

Don't get your hopes up on the build quality.  That's their biggest weakness from what I've read.

Jul 28, 2014 at 6:07 PM Post #6,388 of 35,332
Brand new "Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable System" for $400 shipped. NOTE: Add to cart to see the $400 price!

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sdtid=7090136&sku=IRAK100

Jul 28, 2014 at 6:44 PM Post #6,389 of 35,332
This place is like crack!!!

tongue_smile.gif

HS

Jul 28, 2014 at 7:04 PM Post #6,390 of 35,332
  Brand new "Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable System" for $400 shipped. NOTE: Add to cart to see the $400 price!

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sdtid=7090136&sku=IRAK100

Do you own one? How do you like them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back