The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jun 4, 2014 at 5:31 PM Post #5,356 of 35,375
ZAGG? They make more iPad keyboards than Logitech - they are a real company - also sell clear armor for i-devices and phones - big boy company. But they obviously re-branded these....

Jun 4, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #5,357 of 35,375
  ZAGG? They make more iPad keyboards than Logitech - they are a real company - also sell clear armor for i-devices and phones - big boy company. But they obviously re-branded these....

Good to know! Thanks
beerchug.gif

Jun 4, 2014 at 5:49 PM Post #5,359 of 35,375
These are almost free, got one and cost me just $2.03 after the $20 SYWR points at were credited to my account.

Stole this info from SlickDeals.

Nakamichi NK2000 

Sears.com has Nakamichi Amplified Stereo Headphones w/ Mic (white, NK2000) for $22.98 with free store pickup. Shop Your Way members (free to join) will also receive at least $20.23 in Shop Your Way Points to use on a future purchase. Thanks gonding

Additionally, Shop Your Way Members will receive even more points back when you enter coupon code 3XPTS at checkout. 

They don't sound bad, well balanced Listening to Metallica's And Justice For All on my Classic and FiiO E7 and I am quite surprised by how nice these sound.

Jun 4, 2014 at 7:16 PM Post #5,360 of 35,375
For $13 and all the good things I've heard, couldn't pass it up. Here's hoping I get my color of choice.

Well, got a call about the E10. They apparently ran out of stock and are sending me an E30 instead. I know the E10 is well regarded, anyone know if the E30 is as well?

Jun 4, 2014 at 7:29 PM Post #5,363 of 35,375
I don't know to be disappointed or happy. The E10 open box I ordered was out of stock so they replaced with a E30 open box. Upward move, I think. 

Well, the review I just read makes me feel happy about the outcome. Here's hoping my ears agree.

Jun 4, 2014 at 10:36 PM Post #5,367 of 35,375
I bought the E30 over a year ago.....based on what I heard "best bang for the buck." To me they sounded no better than the earphones packed with mp3 players. They're around the house somewhere...I'm not sure where, and I don't care. They're one of the worst iem's that I've bought......dull, lifeless sound...to my ears anyway. by the way they were a replacement pair....the first were defective.

Jun 5, 2014 at 12:08 AM Post #5,368 of 35,375
I bought the E30 over a year ago.....based on what I heard "best bang for the buck." To me they sounded no better than the earphones packed with mp3 players. They're around the house somewhere...I'm not sure where, and I don't care. They're one of the worst iem's that I've bought......dull, lifeless sound...to my ears anyway. by the way they were a replacement pair....the first were defective.
I've got to agree... The pl30 were some of my favorites, and then I bought these and not even close to being the same. The fit is horrible and its very hard to get a good seal.

Jun 5, 2014 at 1:19 AM Post #5,370 of 35,375
They're a steal at that price. Sound quality is fantastic like a true Sony flagship. Really the only 2 cons I found on them were size and a very slight mid bass hump which ca be ffixed by a super simple port mod.

Great deal at $249 new, even better at $199. Needs an amp or a capable DAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back