The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Dec 3, 2013 at 5:02 PM Post #781 of 35,336
 UE900 just arrived....mids are only plus compared to PFE-232

Dec 3, 2013 at 5:11 PM Post #782 of 35,336
   UE900 just arrived....mids are only plus compared to PFE-232

damn u.........
deadhorse.gif

Dec 3, 2013 at 5:46 PM Post #783 of 35,336
Dec 3, 2013 at 6:15 PM Post #786 of 35,336
If there's one thing we should cut down on in this thread, it's possibly the reviews and shipping discussions. Reviews can go on an appreciation thread or in an actual review or impressions thread. I kind of don't need to know that people are "still waiting" for headphones. I love you all.

Dec 3, 2013 at 6:41 PM Post #790 of 35,336

I second this. I really don't care if anyone's package has been shipped and/or received. PM each other if you really want to know the comings and goings of your mail. The only time it would be pertinent information is when people were charged and nothing was sent to anyone after a long period of time.

EDIT: I realize I'm guilty of this with the Sennheiser deal, but I still stand by this and will refrain from such behavior in the future.

Dec 3, 2013 at 6:42 PM Post #791 of 35,336
  I am going by the rules laid out by the starter of this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/692119/the-deals-discussion-thread-read-the-first-post#post_10011102. I think he scratched up a bunch of old rules which you are trying to enforce.

Wasn't trying  to call anybody out, just saying my preference. It's really no big deal.......... Well, literally, no big deal :)

Dec 3, 2013 at 6:48 PM Post #792 of 35,336
I second this. I really don't care if anyone's package has been shipped and/or received. PM each other if you really want to know the comings and goings of your mail. The only time it would be pertinent information is when people were charged and nothing was sent to anyone after a long period of time.

But that's just me, maybe everyone else is really interested when someone gets headphones in the mail.

EDIT: I realize I'm guilty of this with the Sennheiser deal, but I still stand by this and will refrain from such behavior in the future.

Dec 3, 2013 at 6:53 PM Post #794 of 35,336

Ok, will somebody please start up a "The Deals DISCUSSION DISCUSSION Thread"? 
wink.gif

Dec 3, 2013 at 6:53 PM Post #795 of 35,336

I don't know, I think we have the bored guy from India who likes to chime in on every post. :xf_eek: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back