The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Dec 3, 2013 at 2:41 AM Post #754 of 35,333

Dear Santa...

Y2lLL3g.jpg

Dec 3, 2013 at 2:50 AM Post #755 of 35,333
So would you guys buy the UE900 at $200 right now if it were at that price again, or is it really not worth it unless it's $109?

Dec 3, 2013 at 3:05 AM Post #757 of 35,333
I reshelled an earphone with them, sounds like cr@p. Guys simply don't have a clue about what they are doing. They just throw drivers inside acrylic moulds. You will be better served trying by yourself.
on ebay, inearcustom is offering cyber Monday pricing on reshelling - $89 for most BA IEMs - I don't know if they have upped their game though - there were some issues with timing.....

Dec 3, 2013 at 5:03 AM Post #764 of 35,333
  Talking about UE900, I got the tracking number from ncix last friday. That is the fifth day since I placed order. The UPS indicates the labor has been created but the stuff has not arrived their place. Now, four days later, UPS still does not receive goods from NCIX. I am seriously wondering if NCIX is a reliable merchant, but well, no matter whether they are or not, I will definitely not buy from them again. Worst online shopping experience ever! I have been waiting for it for almost nine days! that's crazy! My friends in China even received their W4R from Earphonesolutions. I believe the distance between America and Canada is not as long as the distance between America and China. Ncix makes it, great! I am impressed!.

I was having the same issue as yours. And now my UPS tracking just got an update! 

Dec 3, 2013 at 5:43 AM Post #765 of 35,333
  Hi, who else have download Track 1 (FLAC) from 24 bit of Christmass Linn.uk mind to share or upload? I missed the first track. And this is discussing music deal, in case someone want to report me for out topic.
biggrin.gif
I deal with forumer regarding a deal that I missed. Peace.

As ^ said, anyone kind enough to upload the Track 1 (Day 1) for us? Preferably the highest bitrate (24bit 96khz) :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back