The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Apr 25, 2020 at 2:42 PM Post #30,046 of 35,338
@groucho69 @DDDYKI
I've been a fan of HDTracks, but was disappointed they never kept track of my past orders. The new site has no record of past orders or the Wish List I had generated on the old site, which was handy when they had their 25% site wide coupon. PonoMusic (long ago Neil Young backed) always promised Remasted higher bit rates would have free downloads when available....but that was before they went under. Best just to back up, or as I now do just ask Alexa to play any Hi-Res selections for the catalog in the sky (Amazon MusicHD).

I’ve used the Pono Store and HDtracks for about 95% of my hi res purchases. I do like the new layout at HDtracks, and I think it will be a bit easier for music discovery. Since the site is new, it may take some time to migrate purchase history and wish list items from the old site to the new site, but maybe not.

Like you, I wait for the all store sales with at least 20% off, but there definitely have been VIP sales at 25% off that I’ve taken advantage of. I spend too much money on music, but old habits die hard, and I like to own (in a sense) my music versus using a streaming site.

I forgot to mention the 20% off sale store wide going on right now for the next couple days, I believe. The code is Launch20.

Apr 25, 2020 at 4:35 PM Post #30,047 of 35,338
I’ve used the Pono Store and HDtracks for about 95% of my hi res purchases. I do like the new layout at HDtracks, and I think it will be a bit easier for music discovery. Since the site is new, it may take some time to migrate purchase history and wish list items from the old site to the new site, but maybe not.

Like you, I wait for the all store sales with at least 20% off, but there definitely have been VIP sales at 25% off that I’ve taken advantage of. I spend too much money on music, but old habits die hard, and I like to own (in a sense) my music versus using a streaming site.

I forgot to mention the 20% off sale store wide going on right now for the next couple days, I believe. The code is Launch20.
HDTracks suck because you can't buy individual songs, im not paying $18 for one song I rather buy it from 7Digital or the Google Play store. I agree with you on owning your music instead of renting, but completion is good there always a promo like $1 for 3 months, Sometime I do forget to cancel my subscription and get charge

Apr 25, 2020 at 6:59 PM Post #30,048 of 35,338
TFZ No. 3 IEMs for $70 down from $109 on Massdrop:
https://drop.com/buy/tfz-no-3-iems

These are some nicely done truly basshead IEMs, well worth $70 if you like that hard-hitting bass.

Apr 27, 2020 at 10:02 PM Post #30,049 of 35,338
Apr 27, 2020 at 11:36 PM Post #30,051 of 35,338
Apr 28, 2020 at 9:56 AM Post #30,053 of 35,338
Hifiman Open Box deals

https://store.hifiman.com/index.php/open-box.html

Anyone had experience ordering from Xtenik Audio from China?

I can't find the Ikko OH10 anywhere only from Penon and Xtenik and they offer me 10% off on my first order.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2020 at 9:49 PM Post #30,054 of 35,338
Apr 28, 2020 at 9:55 PM Post #30,055 of 35,338
FWIW amazon has them, just no discount.

No discount and extra $10, Penon offer me fedex express shipping (probably it take a week) and since I will order more stuff from them I will order from Penon, also I ordered before and they sent me a Christmas card every year, I'm not Christian but that means a lot to me haha.

Thank you Raketen to take the time for searching! Looks like Amazon just have it in stock because it was Sold out till this morning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back