The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Apr 17, 2020 at 2:42 PM Post #30,016 of 35,319
So good. A very good used price for a new item. Got one just to compare to other amps. There was even an option for original branding that was $50 off, but that was sold out. Can you imagine 250 for this amp?
I honestly do NOT need yet another amp, but for $299 I am actually considering...
If the $249 old-branding was available - I would have already pulled the trigger on that! :wink:

Apr 18, 2020 at 2:14 PM Post #30,018 of 35,319
Received the shipping notification this afternoon & UPS tracking a few hours later. I should be getting it tomorrow. I've never ordered from the (Mass)Drop warehouse before, I'll report in with condition of the Mojo.

Mojo was delivered late yesterday, but couldn’t post due to head-fi site maintenance. Everything looks to be in order. Received it in the plain white Chord box. Mojo itself looks brand new. The only way to note it wasn’t brand new was the QR code on the side of the white box was cut out.

5ADE402F-026A-4D0D-9C0E-FC80243C36FB.jpeg

The mojo itself had no charge out of the box. I left it charging overnight for the recommended 10-hour initial charge. Haven’t given it a listen yet, but it powers up fine. Will report back if I find any issues.

Apr 18, 2020 at 5:34 PM Post #30,020 of 35,319
Mojo was delivered late yesterday, but couldn’t post due to head-fi site maintenance. Everything looks to be in order. Received it in the plain white Chord box. Mojo itself looks brand new. The only way to note it wasn’t brand new was the QR code on the side of the white box was cut out.

The mojo itself had no charge out of the box. I left it charging overnight for the recommended 10-hour initial charge. Haven’t given it a listen yet, but it powers up fine. Will report back if I find any issues.

I am seriously kicking myself over not going for this deal right away.

Back when it posted, I placed it in my cart, and hesitated, the next time I looked they were gone.

If you would happen to decide it wasn't a good enough deal I suppose I could take it off your hands. 😉

Apr 21, 2020 at 12:33 AM Post #30,028 of 35,319

I cant seem to find the serial number anywhere on my unit. Were you able to locate it on yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back