The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jun 14, 2019 at 3:38 PM Post #28,306 of 35,333
Looks like a Jaskey manufactured phone like the previously mentioned Sivga and Paikeshi

My $22 Paikeshi just arrived. They weigh 330g without the cable. They seem well made and the pads are quite comfortable. The band is designed for big fat heads like mine and could be a problem for average heads.

They look just like the photos except the pads have a single stitched seam around the cup instead of the 2 seams shown.

Initial sound impressions are positive. Punchy musical sound with just a bit of a Frequency Response Smile. I will be interested to hear how they compare to Sivgas as I have never heard those. But a nice catch at the price Cruelhand Luke, Thanks!

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2019 at 6:48 PM Post #28,308 of 35,333
Jun 14, 2019 at 7:50 PM Post #28,309 of 35,333
My $22 Paikeshi just arrived. They weigh 330g without the cable. They seem well made and the pads are quite comfortable. The band is designed for big fat heads like mine and could be a problem for average heads.

They look just like the photos except the pads have a single stitched seam around the cup instead of the 2 seams shown.

Initial sound impressions are positive. Punchy musical sound with just a bit of a Frequency Response Smile. I will be interested to hear how they compare to Sivgas as I have never heard those. But a nice catch at the price Cruelhand Luke, Thanks!

Mine just arrived as well and I can concur with your impressions. They are definitely for people with huge heads! Even with the arms fully closed they are too big for me.

They sound shockingly good for $22. Huge soundstage for a closed back design too. Treble is really too much, even a bit painful. Perhaps some burn in will help. Also could really use bigger pads, but I'm sure that would completely change their sound.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2019 at 10:14 AM Post #28,310 of 35,333
Jun 15, 2019 at 1:11 PM Post #28,311 of 35,333
Jun 15, 2019 at 2:07 PM Post #28,312 of 35,333
Jun 15, 2019 at 3:43 PM Post #28,313 of 35,333
Mine just arrived as well and I can concur with your impressions. They are definitely for people with huge heads! Even with the arms fully closed they are too big for me.

They sound shockingly good for $22. Huge soundstage for a closed back design too. Treble is really too much, even a bit painful. Perhaps some burn in will help. Also could really use bigger pads, but I'm sure that would completely change their sound.

so i got mine as well. and i also own the 006 sivga. these are very similar to the them. the paikeshi have more treble spike. and the bass is a touch less authorative overall. both of these could be because of the cups on the sivga being real wood vs the plastic of the paikeshi. the soundstage is almost the same super close to each other and very wide. they like a bit of power. off my laptop power they need basically full volume but then my laptop seems to give out. on the 789 and jot they sound MUCH better at the same volume level, otherwise they are close to the sivga makes me regret spending 100$ on them. the build quality for 22$ is simply pretty amazing being honest.

i kind of wish i grabbed a few ot these now for the price just to have some knock around headphones i dont care about to much if they get lost or stolen. or even a cheap gift for someone. ill keep my eye out for them again. if they go up in price then they may not be worth it depending on the price. ill spend some time with them and see if they change with break in. i dont think for 22$ anyone could ask for more in an over ear. id love to be told otherwise lol.

another thing is the drivers they are both angled the same way. see attached image and that is from someone on reddit who has the same thing. mine did come this way im going to see if i can turn one around. the drivers appear basically identical to the sivga 006 inside. im also going to try to cover one or more holes at the top of the cups to see if it changed the sound any better or worse.

wrftnc9igu331.jpg

Jun 15, 2019 at 3:54 PM Post #28,314 of 35,333
Jun 15, 2019 at 4:14 PM Post #28,317 of 35,333
another thing is the drivers they are both angled the same way. see attached image and that is from someone on reddit who has the same thing. mine did come this way im going to see if i can turn one around. the drivers appear basically identical to the sivga 006 inside. im also going to try to cover one or more holes at the top of the cups to see if it changed the sound any better or worse.

wrftnc9igu331.jpg

You should be able to turn one of those around no problem. It's set up like the Sivgas.

Just make sure you flip the correct one, otherwise you'll have them both angled the wrong way (if that make sense). I don't know which is right and which is left in that photo, but you want them to angle 'inwards' towards the front of your head. So in other words, if you are looking straight ahead with the headphones on, you want them to angle 'out' in the back and angle 'in' towards the front of your head.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2019 at 4:16 PM Post #28,318 of 35,333

wrftnc9igu331.jpg

FYI, those appear to be defective, as they have two right drivers. The pair I received has the correct mirror image pair.

Jun 15, 2019 at 4:19 PM Post #28,320 of 35,333
FYI, those appear to be defective, as they have two right drivers. The pair I received has the correct mirror image pair.

Nah, there is no 'right' and 'left'. It's the direction the cups are turned that determines the correct side. When a cup is turned one way it's a 'right', and when it's flipped 180 degrees it's now a 'left'. Like magic!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back