The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 25, 2017 at 7:23 PM Post #24,991 of 35,342
You can report those via Amazon chat as soon as you see them and they will be removed. I've reported a bunch of them and they were deleted within hours.

More than a year ago I did report them--repeatedly.

Having done (more than) my duty, it is up to Amazon (and unfortunately its active shoppers) to police this long standing and ongoing problem with its site--and those it allows to "sell" on it.

Nov 25, 2017 at 7:41 PM Post #24,993 of 35,342
Do MD cans ever go on sale? I can't remember last time they were
Just saw this: https://www.masterdynamic.com/pages/terms

Black Friday Deals
20% DISCOUNT OFFER

Valid 12:00AM EST November 24 through 11:59 EST November 27. This is a web exclusive offer and is only available on MasterDynamic.com, MasterDynamic.co.uk and MasterDynamic.eu with code BFD20. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions.

EXCLUSIONS

Excludes Gift Cards, Gift Wrapping Paper, MA770 Wireless Speaker, MH40 Headphones in Olive and Camouflauge, MW50 Wireless Headphones in Black and Olive, and MW60 Wireless Headphones in Olive and Camouflage.

RETURNS/EXCHANGES AND SHIPPING

Purchases are eligible for return or exchange through January 10, 2018. All products are covered under Master & Dynamic’s warranty policy. All orders placed November 23 - November 27 will begin shipping Tuesday, November 28, 2016.

MH40 BLACK / GUNMETAL OFFER

Valid 12:00AM EST November 25 through 11:59 EST November 25 on MH40 in black and gunmetal only at $280. This is a web exclusive offer and is only available on MasterDynamic.com, MasterDynamic.co.uk and MasterDynamic.eu. Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

Purchases are eligible for return or exchange through January 10, 2018. All products are covered under Master & Dynamic’s warranty policy. All orders placed November 23 - November 27 will begin shipping Tuesday, November 28, 2016.

Nov 25, 2017 at 7:54 PM Post #24,994 of 35,342
Just saw this: https://www.masterdynamic.com/pages/terms

Black Friday Deals
20% DISCOUNT OFFER

Valid 12:00AM EST November 24 through 11:59 EST November 27. This is a web exclusive offer and is only available on MasterDynamic.com, MasterDynamic.co.uk and MasterDynamic.eu with code BFD20. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions.

EXCLUSIONS

Excludes Gift Cards, Gift Wrapping Paper, MA770 Wireless Speaker, MH40 Headphones in Olive and Camouflauge, MW50 Wireless Headphones in Black and Olive, and MW60 Wireless Headphones in Olive and Camouflage.

MH40 BLACK / GUNMETAL OFFER

Valid 12:00AM EST November 25 through 11:59 EST November 25 on MH40 in black and gunmetal only at $280. This is a web exclusive offer and is only available on MasterDynamic.com, MasterDynamic.co.uk and MasterDynamic.eu. Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

Thanks
Right now acgears has 25% off whole site, which is better

Nov 25, 2017 at 8:02 PM Post #24,995 of 35,342
I just got this email from Audeze:

We're sorry.

It appears you have ordered the iSINE 20 with standard cable via our Black Friday sale. Unfortunately, our wildly overpaid web developers had the “back-end” order system point to the cable, and not the complete headphone, and therefore probably only charged you $84, and not the $249 for the complete iSINE 20 headphones. If you still want to buy the iSINE 20 headphones (complete) at $249 per unit, please let us know and we’ll charge your credit card accordingly. The $84 charge will remain on your card, and we will charge you an additional $165), for a total of $249 (plus any applicable tax & shipping) per unit. We do need your approval of this transaction to proceed with processing your order. We’re very sorry for the confusion, and thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Mark Cohen

Mark Cohen | Audeze | 3412 S. Susan Street | Santa Ana, CA 92704

***So looks like I'm going to pay extra or the right price lol whatever still a good price :)

Nov 25, 2017 at 8:24 PM Post #24,996 of 35,342
Nov 25, 2017 at 9:10 PM Post #24,997 of 35,342
Nov 25, 2017 at 9:19 PM Post #24,998 of 35,342
Does Headphone Bar accept international order and international shipping, I like the Herus+, but in Asia the price is really high.

I have no idea. You should just drop them an email. They are great to deal with.

Do you have any connections in British Columbia? I only ask because they have a HUGE Asian population and a phone call might be a lot quicker.

Shane D

Nov 25, 2017 at 10:09 PM Post #24,999 of 35,342
Has no one posted about the plethora of B-Stock on the ALO Warehouse site? The thread-specific search button seems not to be at the tops of pages any more, so I went back thirteen to scan for any mention and found none.

I've wanted a pair of discounted Andromedas since they were first announced, but they've been OOS for a year whenever I've checked.They reappeared at $799 on the day before BF and they're still available:

https://aloaudio.deals/product-category/all-products/earphones/

The white CK version remains OOS, but I've always preferred the original emeralds anyway.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2017 at 10:16 PM Post #25,000 of 35,342
Nov 25, 2017 at 10:57 PM Post #25,001 of 35,342
Has no one posted about the plethora of B-Stock on the ALO Warehouse site? The thread-specific search button seems not to be at the tops of pages any more, so I went back thirteen to scan for any mention and found none.

I've wanted a pair of discounted Andromedas since they were first announced, but they've been OOS for a year whenever I've checked.They reappeared at $799 on the day before BF and they're still available:

https://aloaudio.deals/product-category/all-products/earphones/

The white CK version remains OOS, but I've always preferred the original emeralds anyway.

They had the whites for a couple of days I think. When they sold out of the whites, I bought the greens because I didn't want to miss out at this price. I actually wanted the whites, but I was having a hard time pulling the trigger.

Nov 25, 2017 at 11:11 PM Post #25,002 of 35,342
Nov 26, 2017 at 12:31 AM Post #25,003 of 35,342
Last edited:
Nov 26, 2017 at 1:48 AM Post #25,004 of 35,342
I just got this email from Audeze:

We're sorry.

It appears you have ordered the iSINE 20 with standard cable via our Black Friday sale. Unfortunately, our wildly overpaid web developers had the “back-end” order system point to the cable, and not the complete headphone, and therefore probably only charged you $84, and not the $249 for the complete iSINE 20 headphones. If you still want to buy the iSINE 20 headphones (complete) at $249 per unit, please let us know and we’ll charge your credit card accordingly. The $84 charge will remain on your card, and we will charge you an additional $165), for a total of $249 (plus any applicable tax & shipping) per unit. We do need your approval of this transaction to proceed with processing your order. We’re very sorry for the confusion, and thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Mark Cohen

Mark Cohen | Audeze | 3412 S. Susan Street | Santa Ana, CA 92704

***So looks like I'm going to pay extra or the right price lol whatever still a good price :)
No one seems to be honoring pricing errors. Hope it arrives in like new condition for 249

Users who are viewing this thread

Back