1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

1. CoFire
    Shure

SRH1540 - $399 on Amazon now.

I don't know much about this headphone but looking at the pricing history, it's normally $499.

trellus likes this.
  2. Shane D
    Thanks for the follow up. I certainly don't "need" another pair. My HD6XX are due in the next few weeks and that will give me four pairs, not including the Bose which are only for traveling.

The SR325E'S have shown me the benefits of open backs, but I am not sure they're a keeper.

Shane D

3. Terco
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2017
    trellus likes this.
  4. topgunsphd
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    hikergrl, gugman and George Taylor like this.
  5. maheeinfy
  6. drwlf
    Just in from the HiFiMAN newsletter:
    [​IMG]

7. donato
    Looks like they have 12% (FALL-12 coupon code) off right now on their site for North America.

8. trellus
    Looks like it may be the new normal street price -- seeing the same price at Guitar Center and B&H. The most comfortable closed headphones I've ever had or tried.

9. Ekul61
    Sounds good. was told last yr they had a 25% black fri. might be worth the wait

10. Zachik
    Sigh... I have been waiting forever for the HEXv2 price to drop, and all I get is a $100 drop?!
    I guess I will keep waiting... :frowning2:

George Taylor and drwlf like this.
  11. hemipowered007
    Bringing back the he5 I like it! They need to bring the he4 back so I can buy another. I'll have to see what that he5+ef100 deal ends up being, may be another hit to the ol wallet this year after all.

drwlf likes this.
  12. talan7
    Yeah, I saw that. That’s not Black Friday prices! Black Friday would be like $799, 50 available or something like that.

Zachik and drwlf like this.
  13. ezekiel77
    Megamini has a nice price!

And yeah HiFiMan doesn't lower down the price of their flagships.

14. Zachik
    Susvara is flagship at $6000, HEKv2 is flagship at $3000. HEXv2 is not a flagship at $1300. Used can be had for $1000 or so, but I agree with @talan7 - for BF it should be $799.

George Taylor likes this.
  15. leobigfield
    Is the megamini worth the 99 price? Xduoo x10 can be had at 109 from tomtop from time to time.