The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jun 1, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #20,959 of 35,335
  Guys, I have added Sennheiser HD800 in the mixer, please find deals on T1 and HD800 :D Thank you!!!

Please use the search function of this thread to find recent deals. Also check the classifieds because there are some awesome sales to be found there. Deals will be posted to the thread as they're found by the many members who contribute.

Jun 2, 2016 at 3:36 AM Post #20,960 of 35,335
Beats Solo 2 on Best Buy for $79.99.
Black, white, red, and blue colours.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/beats-by-dr.-dre-solo-2-on-ear-headphones-blue/5565057.p?id=1219139426892&skuId=5565057

Not for mainstream haters.

Jun 2, 2016 at 4:15 PM Post #20,965 of 35,335
Interesting! There's a limited promotion from our friends over at Audeze. If you're a non believer in the LCD series, trade in your other high end heathen headphones for a credit towards the chosen path.
http://www.audeze.com/lcd-promotion

Jun 2, 2016 at 6:00 PM Post #20,966 of 35,335
Interesting! There's a limited promotion from our friends over at Audeze. If you're a non believer in the LCD series, trade in your other high end heathen headphones for a credit towards the chosen path.
http://www.audeze.com/lcd-promotion

Very interesting! Avery limited set of headphones that they are accepted for trade-in, but their values are pretty darned fair. In some case, higher than going used priced. Of course, you are paying full retail on the X or XC.

I wonder what they will do with the traded in merchandise. Might be some good used deals on e-bay soon.

Jun 2, 2016 at 6:22 PM Post #20,967 of 35,335

Very interesting! Avery limited set of headphones that they are accepted for trade-in, but their values are pretty darned fair. In some case, higher than going used priced. Of course, you are paying full retail on the X or XC.

I wonder what they will do with the traded in merchandise. Might be some good used deals on e-bay soon.

The problem I see with this is limited demand for retail-priced stuff.  What's stopping people from just selling their headphones normally and buying used Audezes?

Jun 2, 2016 at 7:12 PM Post #20,968 of 35,335

The problem I see with this is limited demand for retail-priced stuff.  What's stopping people from just selling their headphones normally and buying used Audezes?

Nothing, of course. But lots of people buy new and some of those people may have some of those headphones just sitting' around doing nothing. Since the prices for the trade-in are a little on the generous side for some of the headphones, some people might prefer to trade in.

Jun 2, 2016 at 7:14 PM Post #20,969 of 35,335
That is a great deal if you have headphones sitting around that would net you more than $400.  With sales happening often for Audeze, any headphones under that would be better off sold on their own.

EDIT:  $500 for the HD700 is super generous, since they can be had brand new for less than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back