The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Jun 23, 2014 at 5:15 PM Post #947 of 1,354
I always loved how some of the AKGs looked in pics, but once I owned a pair I was really turned off...just felt very cheap to me. 

As for my two choices....

Jun 24, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #950 of 1,354
Yeah, very nice.

Jun 24, 2014 at 9:07 PM Post #951 of 1,354
I'd go with the limited edition Audio Technica M50s

Jun 26, 2014 at 2:24 AM Post #955 of 1,354
  in love 
http://blog.purentonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Bang-and-Olufsen-BeoPlay-H6-headphones.jpg

I really don't see what's so special about the H6, it looks kind of bland, and the headband is out of place, its like all of the design went into the cups and the headband was just sort of slapped on as an afterthought

the colorschemes are kind of clashy, too

Jun 26, 2014 at 4:00 PM Post #957 of 1,354
  I really don't see what's so special about the H6, it looks kind of bland, and the headband is out of place, its like all of the design went into the cups and the headband was just sort of slapped on as an afterthought

I think they're the most tacky thing ever. The cushions on the headband, that half-octagon look on the backs of the enclosures, the color schemes. Also, the cream-colored H6 looks absolutely hideous in real life.

Probably sounds better than it looks, though.

Jun 27, 2014 at 12:32 AM Post #958 of 1,354

The styling has a slight retro/classic look to them IMO. You could put them on someone from the 1960 and on someone from 2020 and still create a harmony.
But honestly, the tron edition monster do look amazing. I cant vouch for their SQ, but they are very aesthetically pleasing.

Jun 27, 2014 at 2:01 AM Post #960 of 1,354

Probably sounds better than it looks, though.

Given B&O's track record when it comes to headphones, I would be hesitant to believe this without hearing it or seeing measurements first.

EDIT: Yeah no, it measures terribly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back