The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Dec 30, 2013 at 7:36 PM Post #691 of 1,354

Beyerdynamic T90. Look even better in person. 
dt880smile.png

Dec 30, 2013 at 11:34 PM Post #692 of 1,354
Dec 31, 2013 at 1:34 AM Post #694 of 1,354
To each his own, I have had several compliments on them including several from women :wink:

Dec 31, 2013 at 8:58 AM Post #695 of 1,354
NO

Definitly NO
You've obviously never seen the D600 in person because they are stunning. Anyway, it's my opinion I think them and the M100 are the best looking out there.

Dec 31, 2013 at 9:01 AM Post #696 of 1,354

NO

Definitly NO

You've obviously never seen the D600 in person because they are stunning. Anyway, it's my opinion O think them and the M100 are the best looking out there.

I've seen them in person, and they're disgusting. 
They try to be organic and ergonomic, but it looks like 4 different people designed 4 different parts, put it together and just sort of accepted it. 

Dec 31, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #700 of 1,354
This thread is for people to post pictures and names of the headphones they think are good looking. Why are their ANY negative posts in this thread?!?

Instead of posting anything negative just post pictures of what you think are the best looking headphones.

Personally I am going to delete the negative portion of my one "comment" and will start to report new negative comments as they violate the intent of this thread, showing the ugliness possible in each of us instead of a celebration of this hobby.

Dec 31, 2013 at 1:00 PM Post #701 of 1,354

This thread is for people to post pictures and names of the headphones they think are good looking. Why are their ANY negative posts in this thread?!?

Instead of posting anything negative just post pictures of what you think are the best looking headphones.

Personally I am going to delete the negative portion of my one "comment" and will start to report new negative comments as they violate the intent of this thread, showing the ugliness possible in each of us instead of a celebration of this hobby.

Because humans are petty and dissenting creatures who love conflict? And you're being even more petty by reporting everyone like some big shot, not to mention a total hypocrite for doing the exact same thing yourself?

People are allowed to disagree, if everyone had the same tastes and opinions this world would be one damn dull place. The inevitability is that some two people's opinions are going to conflict. It's how you handle those dissenting opinions that matters. I'll quote myself from earlier:

Originally Posted by takato14 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Don't be an ass.

If everyone (myself included, admittedly) had followed that rule from the beginning this thread wouldn't be in the state it is now. Go on, delete our posts, ban us from this topic. I could really care less. However, think about this, by posting our opinions on headphones, no matter what they may be or who posted the image, we are actually helping headphone designers. If someone comes across this thread and sees that a majority of people think XYZ headphone is hideous, they're gonna know to stay away from designs that look like that. Or vice versa; a popular headphone design should be imitated or worked off of as best as possible to stay current with people's tastes. So by deleting our posts, you are actually doing headphone companies a disfavor. But if it makes you feel like a better person, then go right ahead.

Good day to you, sir.

ON TOPIC:

More pretty headphones, please excuse the bad photos:

Not a single piece of this headphone is plastic and the subtle textures really bring the whole thing together. Not the absolute prettiest thing ever of course, but still a gorgeous headphone in its own right.

Dec 31, 2013 at 1:46 PM Post #702 of 1,354
  Because humans are petty and dissenting creatures who love conflict? And you're being even more petty by reporting everyone like some big shot, not to mention a total hypocrite for doing the exact same thing yourself?

People are allowed to disagree, if everyone had the same tastes and opinions this world would be one damn dull place. The inevitability is that some two people's opinions are going to conflict. It's how you handle those dissenting opinions that matters. I'll quote myself from earlier:

If everyone (myself included, admittedly) had followed that rule from the beginning this thread wouldn't be in the state it is now. Go on, delete our posts, ban us from this topic. I could really care less. However, think about this, by posting our opinions on headphones, no matter what they may be or who posted the image, we are actually helping headphone designers. If someone comes across this thread and sees that a majority of people think XYZ headphone is hideous, they're gonna know to stay away from designs that look like that. Or vice versa; a popular headphone design should be imitated or worked off of as best as possible to stay current with people's tastes. So by deleting our posts, you are actually doing headphone companies a disfavor. But if it makes you feel like a better person, then go right ahead.

Good day to you, sir.

+1 to the end. We all have a right to say what we think about the photos. You don't like it? Why do you mind then, look at your business. You don't tell us what are we allowed to talk neither we don't tell you. If you disagree, well disagree and go on, the world will keep turning trust me.

Takato, as a side note, I removed the pictures the make the post smaller but I agree with you, Fostex TH600 is a gorgeous.

Dec 31, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #703 of 1,354

Are u kidding me? /facepalm

Dec 31, 2013 at 2:42 PM Post #704 of 1,354
Looking over the thread I didn't realize it was quite the magnet for negativity it is. So it, being what it is go ahead and post away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back