THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers)
Dec 23, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #1,833 of 5,010
Not quite my cup of tea, but I am nonetheless intrigued by the a cappella 'Swingle Singers':

I am reminded of (the also very cheesy) Manhattan Transfer

and speaking of retro a cappella, don't forget the very talented Puppini Sisters

and Red Molly have great voices.

...and, although not strictly a cappella, these center channel rips of Karen Carpenter are just gorgeous:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/522812/the-best-female-vocals-your-favorite-female-singers/660#post_7921058

Also see:

Petra Haden

Dec 23, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #1,834 of 5,010
Damn, this page is intense. Mython, you're doing great job but you should probably start putting those video links in spoilers coz there are like 70+ videos on this page alone and my browser literally went haywire while loading it and I imagine on weaker rigs either the browser or the entire pc might crash under such stress.

Dec 24, 2013 at 6:20 AM Post #1,835 of 5,010
  Damn, this page is intense. Mython, you're doing great job but you should probably start putting those video links in spoilers coz there are like 70+ videos on this page alone and my browser literally went haywire while loading it and I imagine on weaker rigs either the browser or the entire pc might crash under such stress.

Yeah, same here.  The pages are barely usable with so many vids embedded in a single place. But thanks for the loads of quality stuff anyway!

Dec 24, 2013 at 7:16 AM Post #1,836 of 5,010

Oh, OK, sorry about that.

The truth is, I've never learned how to use the 'spoiler' feature of the forum software, but I'll give it a try...

Dec 24, 2013 at 9:07 AM Post #1,839 of 5,010
Sub.

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back