The Battle Of The Flagships 2022 by Ear Fidelity
Aug 3, 2023 at 10:41 AM Post #78 of 95
How did the LittleDot MkIII SE handle the Susvara? That’s my amp, and if I saved for a Susvara, it’d be great to know that amp could work for a while. Right now, I’m working on source components (streamers and R2R DACs) after my Bifrost MB bit the dust.

Aug 3, 2023 at 11:00 AM Post #79 of 95
How did the LittleDot MkIII SE handle the Susvara? That’s my amp, and if I saved for a Susvara, it’d be great to know that amp could work for a while. Right now, I’m working on source components (streamers and R2R DACs) after my Bifrost MB bit the dust.

It can definitely be good for a while. Doesnt drive them 100% but its not a surprise. Great amp for the price :wink:

Aug 3, 2023 at 11:27 AM Post #80 of 95
It can definitely be good for a while. Doesnt drive them 100% but its not a surprise. Great amp for the price :wink:
What would be a better amp at a reasonable cost for Susvara? One of the Schiit amps?

Aug 3, 2023 at 11:39 AM Post #81 of 95
What would be a better amp at a reasonable cost for Susvara? One of the Schiit amps?

Ferrum OOR sounded incredibly with Susvara, without Hypsos even, which is not like crazy expensive.

Havent tested Schiit devices in years unfortunately ;(

Id avoid Topping and SMSL tho as Susvara doesnt really sound great out of those.

Aug 18, 2023 at 6:13 AM Post #86 of 95
Spirit Torino Valkyria is coming to the comparison...this will be really interesting. Not a lot of people got to try these apart from the shows, me included so far.

That is interesting. Happy to see your review on the Erzetich Charybdis and ST Valkyria too. I have tried the Pulsar driven by the Lotoo Mjolnir. That was a great combo and surprised me a lot.

Aug 18, 2023 at 6:27 AM Post #87 of 95
That is interesting. Happy to see your review on the Erzetich Charybdis and ST Valkyria too. I have tried the Pulsar driven by the Lotoo Mjolnir. That was a great combo and surprised me a lot.
Well, I tried both the Charybdis and the Valkyria at the Munich High-End and they were both highly promising. I've had the Charybdis for a while now and all I can say that these are really impressive, especially considering the price, which is not like extreme for a TOTL planar these days.

As for the Valkyria, not a lot of opinions on these on the internet, and I had my jaw dropping while trying these at Munich, so this is definitely going to be exciting. My Feliks Envy should be a great pair for the Valkyria, at least I hope so :D

Aug 19, 2023 at 10:17 AM Post #88 of 95
Well, I tried both the Charybdis and the Valkyria at the Munich High-End and they were both highly promising. I've had the Charybdis for a while now and all I can say that these are really impressive, especially considering the price, which is not like extreme for a TOTL planar these days.

As for the Valkyria, not a lot of opinions on these on the internet, and I had my jaw dropping while trying these at Munich, so this is definitely going to be exciting. My Feliks Envy should be a great pair for the Valkyria, at least I hope so :D
Maybe you also tried Spirit Torino Pulsar at the Munich High-End?
Some on this forum claim that the Valkyria is basically the same as the Pulsar only 10% better. Others argue that the Pulsar doesn't come even close to the Valkyria.
What do you think?

Aug 19, 2023 at 11:15 AM Post #89 of 95
Maybe you also tried Spirit Torino Pulsar at the Munich High-End?
Some on this forum claim that the Valkyria is basically the same as the Pulsar only 10% better. Others argue that the Pulsar doesn't come even close to the Valkyria.
What do you think?
Haven't compared the two unfortunately, and I haven't even tried the Pulsar tbh, so can't really give you anything on that ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back