The Audio Lounge
Mar 19, 2024 at 10:37 AM Post #35,596 of 36,075
Probably said this before but my favorite part of the Wow besides I do get some new music to add but just searching my spreadsheet and pulling up stuff I've not played in a while like these :wink:

Mar 19, 2024 at 10:39 AM Post #35,597 of 36,075
I don't know if any of you saw the deal on an Audeze Aluminum Travel Case that was posted in the Deals thread on site, but in case you hadn't I thought I'd post it up. It's a nice case that can be used for many different headphones according to them. It's normally $175, on sale for $39.00. I couldn't pass that up.

Screenshot 2024-03-19 004425.png
That is a steal. Ordered! What is the deal with companies giving away gear?

Mar 19, 2024 at 12:01 PM Post #35,599 of 36,075
I have no clue, but as long as companies want to give me amps for $32 and cases for $39, I'm here for it, lol.
I'm with you bro! I don't mind reaping the rewards. It's a super nice case. I had one with my LCD-5 and it was much nicer than the Pelican cases. Not water proof though. Just don't take your headphones on a boat, to the pool, or to Texas and you'll be OK. :smiley:

Mar 19, 2024 at 12:25 PM Post #35,600 of 36,075
I'm with you bro! I don't mind reaping the rewards. It's a super nice case. I had one with my LCD-5 and it was much nicer than the Pelican cases. Not water proof though. Just don't take your headphones on a boat, to the pool, or to Texas and you'll be OK. :smiley:
Easy now Jer, just because I don't live in my home state anymore:smirk: Be going back home to Austin soon to watch my 9 year old Grandson playing in an upcoming Soccer Tournament:grin: However I'm sure not a fan of the Texas Terrible three ( G-ross Abbott, T-urd Cruze and M-essedup Phillips ) or the MAGA infestation:unamused:

Hook’em Horns.jpg

Mar 19, 2024 at 12:40 PM Post #35,601 of 36,075
Easy now Jer, just because I don't live in my home state anymore:smirk: Be going back home to Austin soon to watch my 9 year old Grandson playing in an upcoming Soccer Tournament:grin: However I'm sure not a fan of the Texas Terrible three ( G-ross Abbott, T-urd Cruze and M-essedup Phillips ) or the MAGA infestation:unamused:

Hook’em Horns.jpg
Not knocking on Texas. When I lived in Texas, the weather was terrible. I remember one day the clouds turned green grey and the streets filled with water and everyone's houses flooded. Oh, and you couldn't drive because you could see due of the rain. Storms like this abound in Texas. Not a great place for headphones in a non-waterproof case.

I guess you could say this about other states too. Like Cali recently.

Mar 20, 2024 at 1:41 PM Post #35,605 of 36,075
You guys are probably waiting anxiously for @groucho69 to appear with a new Word of the Week but you are stuck with me again as he has extended his "vacation" so...

WOW = Prisoner

This caught my ear when I was listening to Radio Paradise a while back. I wrote it down so I would remember it if the word was ever Prisoner. Well, today is that day.

Sivert Hoyem - - Prisoner of the Road

Next, a beautiful live performance of Prisoner by Ryan Adams

Finally, JIm White - Prisoner's Dilemma from the album Waffles, Triangles & Jesus

Mar 20, 2024 at 1:48 PM Post #35,606 of 36,075
You guys are probably waiting anxiously for @groucho69 to appear with a new Word of the Week but you are stuck with me again as he has extended his "vacation" so...

WOW = Prisoner

This caught my ear when I was listening to Radio Paradise a while back. I wrote it down so I would remember it if the word was ever Prisoner. Well, today is that day.

Sivert Hoyem - - Prisoner of the Road

Next, a beautiful live performance of Prisoner by Ryan Adams

Finally, JIm White - Prisoner's Dilemma from the album Waffles, Triangles & Jesus

"Stuck" isn't a good word to describe you doing WOW for us. I really appreciate you stepping up and keeping it going. You are doing an awesome job.

Thank you! 😊

Mar 20, 2024 at 1:48 PM Post #35,607 of 36,075
IMG_2433.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back