The Audio Lounge
Apr 22, 2020 at 11:50 AM Post #23,567 of 36,157
Last edited:
Apr 22, 2020 at 11:50 AM Post #23,568 of 36,157
Apr 22, 2020 at 12:02 PM Post #23,571 of 36,157
I did not have sexual relations with her :smirk: I'd still take slick over the current buffoon:rolling_eyes:
The same thought also popped into my head.

Makes me wonder if the same people will be daft enough to vote in the trump for a second term.

Jerick, yes Bro, a cool new avatar of your dog!

Apr 22, 2020 at 12:20 PM Post #23,572 of 36,157
I loved Bill Clinton as president. I fully believe most if not all presidents have dipped their pen in the company ink, Billy boy just got caught, lol.
Well bills downfall is he lied under oath About it. He had no idea what trump could get away with in the future, there were standards of conduct just a short while ago, not now it seems. Course this ties back to I didn’t inhale, Bill thought the image was better than his reality

Apr 22, 2020 at 12:26 PM Post #23,573 of 36,157
Indeed, today's POTUS can commit high crimes and laugh in the countries faces :slight_frown: I better stop before I get my hands slapped!

Apr 22, 2020 at 1:16 PM Post #23,577 of 36,157
I'm doing fine, and as a hardware tech in the labs where the Space Station software is tested, I'm staying busy at work.
I've paused my work on the server.
The PC case is still open, on the table in the spare room.
Somewhat covered? Or maybe just close it up if you're not working on it for a while? Those internals are gonna layer in dust otherwise and no one likes that.

Apr 22, 2020 at 2:04 PM Post #23,578 of 36,157
Hey Pod, how is it for you working in a hospital these days in your state?

It's not been too bad as my building is actually separated from main campus so I see a lot less traffic, being in our Department's business office on second floor and not being
downstairs in the clinic also helps. I'm only required to be in office one day a week other wise I'm working remote at the casa.
Compared to many states Arkansas is doing relatively well with only about 40 deaths so far! I'm still cautious and wear a mask in office and out and about cause I'm still in the
next to top danger group for age and pre existing!

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2020 at 2:28 PM Post #23,579 of 36,157
He did. lol

Man if this don't just bolster Rich's Mary Jane study vid from a few pages back nothing does! Reminds me of the scene in History of the World when those Roman's were chasing Joe-sephouses chariot :smirk: Jitterbug anyone:grin:

So been enjoying another song bird (Natalie Merchant) on these babies this afternoon and I'm quite impressed with the Titan's:thumbsup:

I Du-Nu.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back