The Audio Lounge
Feb 20, 2018 at 6:30 AM Post #5,491 of 36,095
So did anyone get a shipping notice for their 1060c's at 20% off?

Nope. Right now they are trying to confuse me, lol. Says shipped yesterday, no tracking number and order is "In Progress"

Sketch.png

Feb 20, 2018 at 8:01 AM Post #5,492 of 36,095
I’m waiting on a pair of Pump Audio V2 in ear headphones from the U.K that I bought from Amazon. My current favorite iems are my Audio-Technica CKS99I and Etymotic MC5. I’m slowly building a collection of IEMs so I have a variety of different earbuds. I used to use Bose earbuds but they never blocked outside noises. Also the last pair of Bose buds I bought only lasted 3-4 months before crapping out on me. When it comes to IEMs I’m very passionate about them as I use them every day of the week for 3-5 hours a day. So they got to both sound good and be durable for day to day wear and tear.

Feb 20, 2018 at 9:57 AM Post #5,493 of 36,095
I’m waiting on a pair of Pump Audio V2 in ear headphones from the U.K that I bought from Amazon. My current favorite iems are my Audio-Technica CKS99I and Etymotic MC5. I’m slowly building a collection of IEMs so I have a variety of different earbuds. I used to use Bose earbuds but they never blocked outside noises. Also the last pair of Bose buds I bought only lasted 3-4 months before crapping out on me. When it comes to IEMs I’m very passionate about them as I use them every day of the week for 3-5 hours a day. So they got to both sound good and be durable for day to day wear and tear.

Welcome to the thread; a warm welcome and a veritable torrent of temptations await you :)

Feb 20, 2018 at 10:15 AM Post #5,494 of 36,095

Welcome to the thread; a warm welcome and a veritable torrent of temptations await you :)

Welcome to the lounge, and freeze your credit cards now, lol.

Feb 20, 2018 at 2:58 PM Post #5,495 of 36,095
If you freeze your credit cards it won’t take long for them to thaw out here!!! I’ll give it week and you’ll be setting the microwave to defrost for an imminent purchase.
It’s also a great thread for advice, only a week or so ago I had loads of suggestions for a pair of headphones for my son, they are currently somewhere between Japan and the UK. Welcome to the thread and Thanks again fellas for your help :L3000:

Feb 20, 2018 at 6:15 PM Post #5,496 of 36,095
If you freeze your credit cards it won’t take long for them to thaw out here!!! I’ll give it week and you’ll be setting the microwave to defrost for an imminent purchase.
It’s also a great thread for advice, only a week or so ago I had loads of suggestions for a pair of headphones for my son, they are currently somewhere between Japan and the UK. Welcome to the thread and Thanks again fellas for your help :L3000:
Headphones, I thought you were buying him plums!

Feb 20, 2018 at 7:12 PM Post #5,497 of 36,095
Nope. Right now they are trying to confuse me, lol. Says shipped yesterday, no tracking number and order is "In Progress"

Well, they did honor the discount and have shipped my M1060c's. Super excited to get these in my hands.

Feb 20, 2018 at 7:14 PM Post #5,498 of 36,095
They could make it longer than that! @OldDude04 made it a month and a half into the new year before buying something :p

Headphones, I thought you were buying him plums!
You must have missed out on some of the conversation. He bought headphones for the kid, but they're made of plums :D

Feb 20, 2018 at 8:37 PM Post #5,501 of 36,095
Dammit!!! :frowning2: Congrats... Give me your impressions once you get them, you lucky Dog. :wink:

I'm going to put them through their paces for sure. With both my home set up and portable. I'm curious if their 16ohm impedance will allow them to be run off of phones & tablets without separate amping.

Feb 20, 2018 at 9:53 PM Post #5,502 of 36,095
I'm going to put them through their paces for sure. With both my home set up and portable. I'm curious if their 16ohm impedance will allow them to be run off of phones & tablets without separate amping.

Here's hoping I have a chance to score one at that price point again. :/

Feb 21, 2018 at 1:34 PM Post #5,505 of 36,095
Well guys not been on for quite some time, been sitting back and enjoying what I got and the music for a while but thought I'd say hi to all who know me on here , still see the trinity phantoms are still a phantom lol..nothing changes there.

Hey, it's been a bit, glad you popped in. How have you been? As for Trinity, it still is what it is, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back