The Audio Lounge
Feb 21, 2018 at 1:41 PM Post #5,506 of 36,135
Hey, it's been a bit, glad you popped in. How have you been? As for Trinity, it still is what it is, lol.
I'm good... glad to see all still about , midgetguy said hi too earlier .
Did you get your dap? Sorry can't remember which you ordered again? But hope your enjoying it! .
So how's the spending been? Lol bet jaeyoon flower pots been busy and she is on her 15th dap by now lol.
Only kidding jaeyoon I wish I had that deeper pockets, although i am considering buying a cayin n5ii at the moment.

Feb 21, 2018 at 1:58 PM Post #5,507 of 36,135
Did you get your dap? Sorry can't remember which you ordered again? But hope your enjoying it! .
So how's the spending been? Lol bet jaeyoon flower pots been busy and she is on her 15th dap by now lol.
Only kidding jaeyoon I wish I had that deeper pockets, although i am considering buying a cayin n5ii at the moment.
The spending has.....not been good :p. @OldDude04 will be the owner of a new set of Monoprice M1060C's soon and I've been shoving the Audeze iSine10 and Massdrop Plus IEM in my ears lately :D

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:02 PM Post #5,508 of 36,135
The spending has.....not been good :p. @OldDude04 will be the owner of a new set of Monoprice M1060C's soon and I've been shoving the Audeze iSine10 and Massdrop Plus IEM in my ears lately :D

Indeed some nice buys....i bet your loving the isine 10 ...anybody that read my posts know i love my planars, t50rp, 400i and a couple of pairs of vintage, so I'm a bit jealous dude would love to give Em try .

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:14 PM Post #5,509 of 36,135

I got the Hidizs AP200, it was DOA, lol. I sent it back to them at the end of 2017, still waiting to receive a replacement unit. As for spending, like @Midgetguy said, we're not the greatest at impulse control, and this thread is no help whatsoever, lol. @JaeYoon hasn't been around much, so we don't know the extent of her flower pot's exhaustive schedule :wink:.

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:21 PM Post #5,510 of 36,135
I got the Hidizs AP200, it was DOA, lol. I sent it back to them at the end of 2017, still waiting to receive a replacement unit. As for spending, like @Midgetguy said, we're not the greatest at impulse control, and this thread is no help whatsoever, lol. @JaeYoon hasn't been around much, so we don't know the extent of her flower pot's exhaustive schedule :wink:.
Oh no dude , sorry to hear about your hidiz ap200 , hopefully you will get a replacement soon and your new m1060cs, I haven't bought anything For a while but did sell my fiio x7 this weekend just gone, still love my flarespro they are awesome , and my oppy1 to pair with ...mojo and 400i mostly at home, so no real change here , just sitting back and enjoying...although as I said cayin n5ii looks very tempting for me.

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:30 PM Post #5,511 of 36,135
Oh no dude , sorry to hear about your hidiz ap200 , hopefully you will get a replacement soon and your new m1060cs, I haven't bought anything For a while but did sell my fiio x7 this weekend just gone, still love my flarespro they are awesome , and my oppy1 to pair with ...mojo and 400i mostly at home, so no real change here , just sitting back and enjoying...although as I said cayin n5ii looks very tempting for me.

I had every intention of following a similar path of just enjoying the equipment I had and selling off a few things I'm no longer using. I even had a New Years resolution to buy nothing headphone related for the first 6 months of the year (Spoiler Alert, I failed, lol). Monoprice accidentally discounted the M1060c closed back planars by 20% for President's Day, and $263 for them was too hard to pass up.

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:37 PM Post #5,514 of 36,135
I had every intention of following a similar path of just enjoying the equipment I had and selling off a few things I'm no longer using. I even had a New Years resolution to buy nothing headphone related for the first 6 months of the year (Spoiler Alert, I failed, lol). Monoprice accidentally discounted the M1060c closed back planars by 20% for President's Day, and $263 for them was too hard to pass up.

Oh I have been close ...nearly bought some one more quad driver on offer over Christmas, but held out lol

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:37 PM Post #5,515 of 36,135

Nice to see you back, That was smart, dropping out for a bit. The temptation here is terrible and we feed each other's financial abandon. If I was smart, I would not open this and give myself some time to appreciate what I have.
But...I have never been that smart. I don't even have a wallet anymore. No need since there was never any money in it anyway. Andromeda calls to me and I'm almost half-way there.

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:44 PM Post #5,518 of 36,135
Nice to see you back, That was smart, dropping out for a bit. The temptation here is terrible and we feed each other's financial abandon. If I was smart, I would not open this and give myself some time to appreciate what I have.
But...I have never been that smart. I don't even have a wallet anymore. No need since there was never any money in it anyway. Andromeda calls to me and I'm almost half-way there.

Lol it's a bad itch that needs scratching that's for sure, and good to hear from you.
I often pop off and on... I was on before all the trinity fiasco before we all sort of got know each other and came off for about 6 months then.. a breaks good at times but I always pop back.

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:44 PM Post #5,519 of 36,135
Congrats!!! Be sure to burn them hard. JVC Carbon Nanotube drivers are notoriously stiff. I never really put much value into burn-in until my first pair of JVC CNT IEMs.
Thanks for the advice, it’s not his birthday until 28 March, so I guess I’ve got a month with em and if he doesn’t like his new plums :joy: they’re mine. Trouble is, how to burn em in without him noticing :grimacing:

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:44 PM Post #5,520 of 36,135
Hey dude ....you got something! Lol hope all's well, and nope I'm only looking for another dap at the mo...and I think it maybe cayin n5 mk2 or poss opus1s but looking like cayin.

Not only did I get two pairs of IMR R1, but I got my Phantom Master 6's as well. :p Just missing the Airs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back