The Audio Lounge
Apr 19, 2019 at 12:11 PM Post #14,416 of 36,068
To be honest, it's my first Nicehck venture and I went all in with the F3 due to the non standard driver config and sexy shell. So I'll give him a chance, obviously. But customer experience wise, he's gonna get A LOT of complaints with this order... They'll learn, I guess. :wink:

As soon as I'm back from vacation, I'll cable shop again and see if I buy a better cable from either penon or Nicehck. We'll see.

Well for sure I'd be a little miffed as well especially if it's advertised and supposed to include a cable! Enjoy your vacation:beerchug:

Apr 19, 2019 at 12:15 PM Post #14,417 of 36,068
Well for sure I'd be a little miffed as well especially if it's advertised and supposed to include a cable! Enjoy your vacation:beerchug:

That was why I asked if he has received it yet... if not.. just wait and see...someone might have replied incorrectly...

Apr 19, 2019 at 12:21 PM Post #14,419 of 36,068
That was why I asked if he has received it yet... if not.. just wait and see...someone might have replied incorrectly...

Well based on this advertisement he should have displayed a photo/s with that silver cable attached if he had intentions for customers to buy cables separately but the add description only shows it to have a 2 pin connection point and no cable!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NIC...Ear-Earphone-Detachable-HiFi/32997122581.html , I'm now wondering if he was confused when asked about it being MMCX:thinking: Since it's clearly a 2 pin:wink:

I will say the F3 is very nice looking in the Kanas Chrome finish but shell design seems to have that DM6 wing in the back, looking forward to everyone's take on these. Last planars I listened too (Planamics) really had a bass rumble like no others I've heard.

@Karendar I do find it sad for his asking price he's not including a decent cable but with the new surge for nice cables he is looking a wee bit greedy:flushed: Ooh, did I just say that out loud:fearful: LOL

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2019 at 12:23 PM Post #14,420 of 36,068
Apr 19, 2019 at 12:31 PM Post #14,421 of 36,068
Looking farther into that ad I think you can hold his fingers to the candle by sending him the link to this ad and also an additional cut and paste of this!

HTB1nFDqRMTqK1RjSZPhq6xfOFXaH.jpg

Apr 19, 2019 at 12:32 PM Post #14,422 of 36,068
Not yet, which is why I'm waiting before splurging on a cable. I might be surprised and a cablei might be in the package. f

I'm also waiting for my Ares II to come back from warranty repair... So I'm in no hurry.

from the product page... relax, stop worrying.

Apr 19, 2019 at 12:33 PM Post #14,423 of 36,068
Haha @Podster we did that simultaneously.

There WILL be a cable. I would put money on it... if I were a gambler

@Karendar many of these sellers are using translation software for correspondence. Sometimes things really do get lost in translation.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2019 at 12:34 PM Post #14,424 of 36,068

Ah, something to be said about great minds thinking alike eh MB:grin: Me thinks old Jim will have to eat a little Crow on this one and then the big boot up the wazoo from the community could damage business:open_mouth: LOL

Apr 19, 2019 at 12:40 PM Post #14,425 of 36,068

Did I ever sound worried? I just thought it was crappy customer service to tell me there's no cable when I ask for specs, then try and sell me an MMCX cable when the IEM is 2 pin. Imagine if a customer listens to him, buys an mmcx cable, receives package with a 2 pin and spent on a cable he doesn't need? This pic wasn't there until a day or two ago either... I come from a very customer service oriented world, this triggers me. What can I say. :p

Apr 19, 2019 at 12:46 PM Post #14,426 of 36,068
Did I ever sound worried? I just thought it was crappy customer service to tell me there's no cable when I ask for specs, then try and sell me an MMCX cable when the IEM is 2 pin. Imagine if a customer listens to him, buys an mmcx cable, receives package with a 2 pin and spent on a cable he doesn't need? This pic wasn't there until a day or two ago either... I come from a very customer service oriented world, this triggers me. What can I say. :p

Man I could hear those teeth chattering from here:rolling_eyes: LOL, I did mention enjoy your vacation right? Another thing that I noticed from this ad was the NICEHCK store used to actually say Jim NICE HCK:confused:

Apr 19, 2019 at 12:49 PM Post #14,427 of 36,068

Am I correct in thinking you don't frequent the Chi-fi threads? It is pretty well known in there that the language barrier is real.

Apr 19, 2019 at 12:52 PM Post #14,428 of 36,068
Am I correct in thinking you don't frequent the Chi-fi threads? It is pretty well known in there that the language barrier is real.

I know the language barrier is real... Been dealing with chinese sellers for well over 10 years. This wasn't a language barrier, it was a product in the making and a communication issue inside their own departments. (I have a degree in broken english) :)

Apr 19, 2019 at 12:54 PM Post #14,429 of 36,068

What! We got barriers too:scream: Now you went and did it:grin: I just want to know what you and Panda think of your pair of F3's:wink: OK yours too @Karendar :beerchug:

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2019 at 1:04 PM Post #14,430 of 36,068
What! We got barriers too:scream: Now you went and did it:grin: I just want to know what you and Panda think of your pair of F3's:wink: OK yours too @Karendar :beerchug:

I'll probably get mine much later than them. Our customs clearance are super slow.

Thanks for the vacation wishes from everyone by the way :wink: I really need a break.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back