The Audio Lounge
Aug 3, 2018 at 12:00 PM Post #9,782 of 36,186
It wasn't long before but it dropped a level :joy::joy::joy::joy: , I actually was waiting for touching or touched in the head jokes lol ... I promise the only touching was heart felt lol

I for one would never say such a thing...but others might...

Aug 3, 2018 at 12:17 PM Post #9,783 of 36,186
Little surprise came today

Little surprise for me too. ^^
p_front.jpg

Bass and Sub-bass without getting muddy, these hitting hard with Beastie Boys.

@majo123
I know you're tight on funds at the moment. Would a contribution through PP help at all? At least in the short term to acquire some materials? I'd be willing to contribute something to get you started. Let me know what I can do for you...

You can count me in too. :)

Aug 3, 2018 at 2:34 PM Post #9,786 of 36,186
Listen to

The QT2 are one of the best sub 100 bucks IEM I have heard until today. Instrument separation is first class, voices sound naturally, bass quantity/quality is astonishing, slight recessed mids, non fatigue highs.
Stage is not so big, but if there a hall effect on the voice you can clearly hear it swing.
A real bang for the buck, easy to drive, loud if you want. Do you know this deep sound of a kettledrum? With the QT2 you can feel it.
The finish of the shell is really good, get a good seal with the m-tips, they fit my ears well.
The cable is little bit a let down, so @majo123 you know what to do :wink:

Cheers:beerchug:

Aug 3, 2018 at 3:01 PM Post #9,788 of 36,186
I will say I'm waying it up (cost) and been looking at the Eidolic stuff that @Richsvt pointed in my direction , very nice and another thank you to you......I'm thinking about some if not all of their parts, if your going to do it do it well or as good as you can I say but won't be a cheap Cable.
Still thinking though nothing set in stone.

Aug 3, 2018 at 3:14 PM Post #9,789 of 36,186
I'm looking at parts as we speak :grimacing:
You got it bad bad now eh, bet you fall asleep thinking CABLE, SPLITTERS, MMCX, LITZ, 2.5, 3.5, PENTACONN, 2 PIN, SINGLE ENDED, SINCH, BALANCED, OH MY GAWD WHAT AM I GONNA USE TO SEND EM OUT IN, ZIP POUCH, PELICAN OR HAND CARVED HARDWOOD BOXES
:L3000::L3000::L3000::L3000::L3000::L3000::L3000::L3000::L3000::L3000:

Aug 3, 2018 at 3:25 PM Post #9,790 of 36,186
The cable is little bit a let down, so @majo123 you know what to do :wink:

You got it bad bad now eh, bet you fall asleep thinking CABLE, SPLITTERS, MMCX, LITZ, 2.5, 3.5, PENTACONN, 2 PIN, SINGLE ENDED, SINCH, BALANCED, OH MY GAWD WHAT AM I GONNA USE TO SEND EM OUT IN, ZIP POUCH, PELICAN OR HAND CARVED HARDWOOD BOXES
:L3000::L3000::L3000::L3000::L3000::L3000::L3000::L3000::L3000::L3000:

Told you before I sleep like a baby :smiley: and it's far from that stage yet lol .....to be honest I think it's more you guys giving me the push I needed and now I'm looking forward to it.

Aug 3, 2018 at 3:28 PM Post #9,791 of 36,186
Told you before I sleep like a baby :smiley: and it's far from that stage yet lol .....to be honest I think it's more you guys giving me the push I needed and now I'm looking forward to it.
It's nudge not push lol
Here's one I'm particularly fond of, Ben Howard and the guy on the bike, the legend that is Danny Macaskill

Aug 3, 2018 at 4:12 PM Post #9,793 of 36,186
I will say I'm waying it up (cost) and been looking at the Eidolic stuff that @Richsvt pointed in my direction , very nice and another thank you to you......I'm thinking about some if not all of their parts, if your going to do it do it well or as good as you can I say but won't be a cheap Cable.
Still thinking though nothing set in stone.

Nothing wrong with a cheap cable but like you said, if you're going to do it right...I would think if you're going to attach your name to it, I would want to go quality. Let it be more costly, I will always value quality and craftsmanship. You want cheap, amazon and plenty of vendors push those out in mass quantities. Don't be them.
Just my 2 cents. I will stand behind you, whatever you chose.

Aug 3, 2018 at 4:17 PM Post #9,794 of 36,186
Nothing wrong with a cheap cable but like you said, if you're going to do it right...I would think if you're going to attach your name to it, I would want to go quality. Let it be more costly, I will always value quality and craftsmanship. You want cheap, amazon and plenty of vendors push those out in mass quantities. Don't be them.
Just my 2 cents. I will stand behind you, whatever you chose.

Im of the same agreement , I'm leaning towards 26 awg silver plated litz with Eidolic parts for the first 2 I make.

Aug 3, 2018 at 4:18 PM Post #9,795 of 36,186
Solid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back