The Audio Lounge
Aug 3, 2018 at 9:37 AM Post #9,752 of 36,258
Little surprise came today
20180803_143606[1].jpg

Aug 3, 2018 at 10:27 AM Post #9,755 of 36,258
@majo123
I know you're tight on funds at the moment. Would a contribution through PP help at all? At least in the short term to acquire some materials? I'd be willing to contribute something to get you started. Let me know what I can do for you...

Aug 3, 2018 at 10:36 AM Post #9,757 of 36,258
Agreed, the only one that come close for me are the RHA Dual Density and they do come close. Quite a bit cheaper for me here in the U.K. As well
Had a chance to give them a gobduring Canjam, and they’re quite nice too!

@majo123
I know you're tight on funds at the moment. Would a contribution through PP help at all? At least in the short term to acquire some materials? I'd be willing to contribute something to get you started. Let me know what I can do for you...
Count me in for a small contribution too

Aug 3, 2018 at 10:41 AM Post #9,759 of 36,258
@majo123

Wow dude that is a severely kind offer and you can't imagine how genuinely greatfull I am but I will be fine in a month , two at a stretch.... also I work long hours during the week (12 hours out of the house Mon-Thurs) so getting on this project is a weekend only thing and will take a little planning, I used to be a prototype wirer and builder of electro mechanical assemblys , so it's in my DNA to plan and work out a strategy i.e first off and template hence the trial wire (how many twists, length to cut before twist/ finished loom etc etc.) So it will take a few weekends ( I do have other hobbys as well) to get to this point and by then I will be fine and raring to go :blush:.

But once again I thank you and I never forget stuff like that.

Aug 3, 2018 at 10:45 AM Post #9,760 of 36,258
It's just that we're excited to see you succeed. We're a brotherhood (and sisterhood) here so gotta support where we can. Offer still stands if something goes south, just let me know...

Aug 3, 2018 at 10:50 AM Post #9,762 of 36,258
Great idea @Richsvt . I could also chip in @majo123 . Perhaps someday the forum could design an "official" IEM/Ear Bud Lounge cable. Next, world domination☺.

Had a chance to give them a gobduring Canjam, and they’re quite nice too!

Count me in for a small contribution too

It's just that we're excited to see you succeed. We're a brotherhood (and sisterhood) here so gotta support where we can. Offer still stands if something goes south, just let me know...

Honestly way too kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back