The Audio Lounge
Aug 1, 2018 at 4:01 PM Post #9,691 of 36,186
Hey each to there own ....I like music she likes soaps I think everyone should get free iems if the have to suffer EastEnders.

To all those that don't know EastEnders count yourself blessed , its on 4 days a week and my partner watches like it's real ....I chose my hobby wisely.

heard of it.. never watched... never will...

we watch a lot of crime dramas and other dark stuff

...and of course things like Silicon Valley/

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2018 at 4:05 PM Post #9,693 of 36,186
I remember reading something at the beginning of the thread that said wives/partners are not allowed... I think it was meant to be a "boy's club." Something about guys hiding their gear/purchases...
What purchases, I ain't bought nothin, honest guvna, cockles and welks is good enough for the likes of me :grimacing:

Aug 1, 2018 at 5:10 PM Post #9,703 of 36,186
Aug 1, 2018 at 5:19 PM Post #9,705 of 36,186
I'm not a seafood kind of person, kinda makes me feel ill just looking at it and especially when they would bring it into the pub in big baskets trying to sell it !!!
Years ago we had some friends round for dinner and one of them kindly brought a starter, a seafood salad. I said to errindoors "I can't eat that, it's got prawns in it" to which she replied "don't you embarrass me, you better eat it" so I ate it......almost killed me!!!
The only time I've ever eaten a prawn and it almost killed me. Cheers Deb lol

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back