The Audio Lounge
Jun 4, 2018 at 4:24 PM Post #7,907 of 36,392
I'm looking at the 5 disc Unearthed Box Set on ebay, gonna be some bidding going on. :fingers_crossed:

Can't find *unearthed" on any worth while second hand deals so looks like it's going to be a new one and the cheapest I can find at the moment is £69 ....il keep searching for a while see if a second hand crops up

I'll have to buy digital if I can't get it at a decent price. I'm on youtube right now whetting my whistle, lol, just listening to some Cash.

There are second hand copies available on Discogs
https://www.discogs.com/Cash-Unearthed/release/909151

Jun 4, 2018 at 4:31 PM Post #7,911 of 36,392

I had seen it but never heard of the company??? Are they reputable???

Discogs is actually a releases database on which user can sell their items.
I have bought a lot from there and never had any issue with any seller. Just do pay attention to (1) the seller’s reputation and (2) the condition of both the media and the sleeve

Jun 4, 2018 at 4:32 PM Post #7,912 of 36,392
I’ve used em a few times and it’s been fine, come to think of it, that’s where I went when I couldn’t find some rare CDs

I have bought a lot from there and never had any issue with any seller. Just do pay attention to (1) the seller’s reputation and (2) the condition of both the media and the sleeve

Thanks guys .

Jun 4, 2018 at 4:39 PM Post #7,914 of 36,392
What's realy annoying is it's only £24 on mp3 download.. will search a bit more then decide.
I wouldn’t ever pay for mp3. It may be available on Qobuz UK in lossless for just above the price of the mp3

Jun 5, 2018 at 1:27 AM Post #7,917 of 36,392
As discussion has turned back to music, has anyone heard any stuff from the band Greta Van Fleet? For any fans of blues rock or Zeppelin style vibes, they are define worth checking out - best EP/album I've heard so far this year.

This is from one of their live shows, but you get the general impression...

Jun 5, 2018 at 6:23 AM Post #7,919 of 36,392

Yup, I second this.
I got the Shawn Mullins rare 'Eggshells' album from Discogs for £6, compared with the £50 or something being charged on Amazon :D

Jun 5, 2018 at 7:19 AM Post #7,920 of 36,392
Just got my pair of Symbio's earlier today. Spent some time listening to them.

Good things were that it definitely cleared the muddiness you typical get from Comply foams, more detailed, brighter highs.

Problems were, definitely missing some of the mids & lows you normally get from foams, can be a little fatiguing because of the heighten highs.

Leaning towards sticking with the Complys honestly, I have a feeling my ears are too fit sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back