The Audio Lounge
Jun 5, 2018 at 7:32 AM Post #7,921 of 36,392
As discussion has turned back to music, has anyone heard any stuff from the band Greta Van Fleet? For any fans of blues rock or Zeppelin style vibes, they are define worth checking out - best EP/album I've heard so far this year.

This is from one of their live shows, but you get the general impression...

Those guys are from right near where I live in Michigan. My cousin recently turned me onto this band and holy crap do they sound like a fresh Led Zeppelin. Robert Plant even acknowledged how much.

Jun 6, 2018 at 1:26 AM Post #7,926 of 36,392
MO is so cool! Lovin' it.

It is a nice little dap, my purchase is being put off for a while and maybe indefinitely as im looking at other stuff that I have more need of.i have four sources including cayin n3 so decided it's just not a necessity at this moment but i may still treat myself in a few months time as the thing looks brilliant and awesome for mojo.

Jun 6, 2018 at 3:33 AM Post #7,927 of 36,392
It is a nice little dap, my purchase is being put off for a while and maybe indefinitely as im looking at other stuff that I have more need of.i have four sources including cayin n3 so decided it's just not a necessity at this moment but i may still treat myself in a few months time as the thing looks brilliant and awesome for mojo.
Screw the overpriced Poly lol :wink:

Jun 6, 2018 at 8:50 AM Post #7,934 of 36,392
Jun 6, 2018 at 8:56 AM Post #7,935 of 36,392
Haha, don't want to get scolded for violating the English-only rule :p
The weather is damn fine by the way :wink:

Hahaha it's only appropriate to continue since you asked in mandarin. :p

Winter here in Melbourne! First few days have been terrible (cant compare to you folks over in the north though).

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back