The Audio Lounge
Sep 20, 2017 at 9:41 AM Post #3,616 of 36,030
So I'm curious. You've got like a bazillion IEM's (and that's just your Trinity ones lol); which ones are the ones you listen to most often?
Are there loads just languishing about not getting any play time?

And if so, would you mind lending me your Delta I and/or Delta II? :D
Probably my biggest Trinity regret is that I never got to hear them, and everyone keeps banging on about how great they are :anguished:

I'll get back to your PM when I get a chance, busy morning at the office!

Almost forgot your question on the most used, I use them all depending on what I'm doing (makes absolutely no sense right)! The one I want to grab first every time I'm heading out is my Icarus III but then I do have minimum 6 pair of iem's in my console at any given time and I do spread them around. I tend to enjoy each and every iem I own for its individual merit and understand what may be missing from listening session to listening session.
Console-ing.JPG

Current console inventory, PFE-022, Klipsch s3m, Advanced M4, DQSM-D2000, FBaung F910, Techne's and TFZ S1s! The squeeze bag is just my coin purse, gotz Teenagers you know:rolling_eyes:

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2017 at 9:52 AM Post #3,617 of 36,030
Forgot to post these earlier - JaeYoon's request

Sorry - lighting wasn't optimised ....

m2 pro 0.jpg

m2 pro 1.jpg

Click for the full images.

Sep 20, 2017 at 10:01 AM Post #3,618 of 36,030

Nice looking rig Sir:wink:

Sep 20, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #3,620 of 36,030
Does anyone like Boyce Avenue?

I do now:wink:

Maybe the most heartfelt version outside the original I've heard to date! Already in my iTunes store:rolling_eyes:

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2017 at 11:21 AM Post #3,622 of 36,030
I've heard this one before but not seen the Vid, always a pleasure to see 5th as well as hear their harmonizing. All of them have a special sound and together they are so complimentary of each other:wink: I'm obviously checking out more of Boyce while I'm out here. THX OD

Sep 20, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #3,623 of 36,030
Seconded on the TFZ Ex 5. I use them more than any other IEM right now. So comfy.
Wow. High praise. I think I will join the next drop.

Sep 20, 2017 at 11:55 AM Post #3,624 of 36,030
I like all my Trinity iem's, you notice I jumped off the train before it ran off track. I backed Bob as long as he had his way, I knew a fox was in the hen house and just chilled to see what came about. I even knew Icy I was still in pipe dram format but hey it's just $10. My limit on an iem is really $200 (only broke my rule on two, Noble X and FLC8S) got my Rockets on a close out deal before Fender:wink:
I'll shell out a bit more for an IEM I think has a good chance of being worth it. Of course, likely to do something similar even if it isn't pricey; I've been listening to the Pinnacle P2 all this week so far and have enjoyed every moment. If we're talking above the $200 range, the ones most worth my money that I own are the JH16 Pro FP, Noble X, and the Earwerkz (Empire Ears) Supra.

While I'm not a huge fan of their earpads, Grados have always looked to me like a recognizably classic design, much like the HD600s are to me as well. Your MS Pro are no different: simplistic, classy, beautiful set of headphones.

Sep 20, 2017 at 11:58 AM Post #3,625 of 36,030
Soo... Finished my review for the Vantrue E1's... They actually refunded me the amount of the IEM, so free chifi for me. :p

It's a real basshead IEM... Bass overpowers everything else on tracks that are bass heavy. Comfort is great, seal is easy to achieve, size and weight is great... Cable is very similar to the ZS5, so not the best cable. But it's a 2 pin detachable cable nonetheless. At a 30$ USD pricepoint, it's not a BAD choice, just not the best. :)

https://www.amazon.com/Headphone-No...TF8&qid=1505922941&sr=8-1&keywords=Vantrue+E1

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back