The Audio Lounge
Sep 19, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #3,601 of 36,032
They're probably more understanding than you think! I think several Beats orders must have been placed on Amazon already by now :wink:

Still not sending that Link:deadhorse:

Sep 19, 2017 at 5:23 PM Post #3,602 of 36,032
Just saw that the delivery of the TFZ King IEM from MD has been delayed. Was going to be a nice surprise for the wife, I hate waiting...now she does too...this will be a significant upgrade for her as she graduates from the standard apple earbuds. I'll have to see if I can borrow them from time to to time.

Sep 19, 2017 at 5:48 PM Post #3,603 of 36,032
I don't have a huge Prog background, but have always loved these guys.
Triumvirat - Spartacus album. Great album.

Sep 19, 2017 at 6:32 PM Post #3,604 of 36,032
Just saw that the delivery of the TFZ King IEM from MD has been delayed. Was going to be a nice surprise for the wife, I hate waiting...now she does too...this will be a significant upgrade for her as she graduates from the standard apple earbuds. I'll have to see if I can borrow them from time to to time.
Borrow it as a "I need to compare this to something....". You could always lend her something else in the meantime right? Almost sad to say I've got enough IEMs hanging around to actually do that. And compared to @Podster, the number of IEMs I've got is nothing :D

Sep 19, 2017 at 6:41 PM Post #3,605 of 36,032
Borrow it as a "I need to compare this to something....". You could always lend her something else in the meantime right? Almost sad to say I've got enough IEMs hanging around to actually do that. And compared to @Podster, the number of IEMs I've got is nothing :D

Podster has more Trinity IEMs in stock than Trinity it would appear... :p

I couldn't resist, lol.

Sep 19, 2017 at 6:42 PM Post #3,606 of 36,032
:scream: Awe jeez, i was just sitting here minding my own business:v:

Man, as Rodney D would say "This is a tough lounge"!

So to set the record straight I just did a Trinity Head Count: Hyperion, Techne X 2, Delta 1, Delta II, Sabres, Vyrus I, PM4, Vyrus II, Masters and Icarus III, future hope that my $10 Icarus I ships:rolling_eyes:

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2017 at 7:29 PM Post #3,608 of 36,032
:scream: Awe jeez, i was just sitting here minding my own business:v:

Man, as Rodney D would say "This is a tough lounge"!

So to set the record straight I just did a Trinity Head Count: Hyperion, Techne X 2, Delta 1, Delta II, Sabres, Vyrus I, PM4, Vyrus II, Masters and Icarus III, future hope that my $10 Icarus I ships:rolling_eyes:
I think you've got more TAE IEMs than I do in just IEMs of any brand...... Dunno if I should call that impressive or crazy :p

Sep 19, 2017 at 8:16 PM Post #3,609 of 36,032
I think you've got more TAE IEMs than I do in just IEMs of any brand...... Dunno if I should call that impressive or crazy :p

I like all my Trinity iem's, you notice I jumped off the train before it ran off track. I backed Bob as long as he had his way, I knew a fox was in the hen house and just chilled to see what came about. I even knew Icy I was still in pipe dram format but hey it's just $10. My limit on an iem is really $200 (only broke my rule on two, Noble X and FLC8S) got my Rockets on a close out deal before Fender:wink:

Sep 19, 2017 at 8:18 PM Post #3,610 of 36,032

I need to get her going slowly. Don't want to frighten her with too much quality all at once...I do have enough IEMs to handout but the padawan needs to start the training slowly. Can't just throw her in the lion's den right away...that'll be cruel.

Sep 19, 2017 at 8:23 PM Post #3,612 of 36,032
When the TFZ IEMs are dropping on MASSDROP, which ones should I get?

I have the Exclusive 5 in blue. That is a really nice piece for the money. Waiting to see what the King can deliver.
upload_2017-9-19_20-22-59.png

Sep 19, 2017 at 8:23 PM Post #3,613 of 36,032
I have the Exclusive 5 in blue. That is a really nice piece for the money. Waiting to see what the King can deliver.
Wow, those look nice. Thanks. :call_me:

Sep 20, 2017 at 5:17 AM Post #3,615 of 36,032
I like all my Trinity iem's, you notice I jumped off the train before it ran off track. I backed Bob as long as he had his way, I knew a fox was in the hen house and just chilled to see what came about. I even knew Icy I was still in pipe dram format but hey it's just $10. My limit on an iem is really $200 (only broke my rule on two, Noble X and FLC8S) got my Rockets on a close out deal before Fender:wink:

So I'm curious. You've got like a bazillion IEM's (and that's just your Trinity ones lol); which ones are the ones you listen to most often?
Are there loads just languishing about not getting any play time?

And if so, would you mind lending me your Delta I and/or Delta II? :D
Probably my biggest Trinity regret is that I never got to hear them, and everyone keeps banging on about how great they are :anguished:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back