The Audio Lounge
Aug 29, 2017 at 5:23 PM Post #2,566 of 36,382
Can't post vids at the mo , would love to join in.

So here's a couple of tracks off an album I love , it's called live lounge... it's sort of off the cuff live stuff done on a radio 1 station .

Editors ...all sparks/ live lounge
Futureheads ...hounds of love/ live lounge (original kate bush)
Also razorlight....golden touch/live lounge.
Love the rawness of these tracks.

All on YouTube.

Aug 29, 2017 at 5:24 PM Post #2,567 of 36,382
This thread is a great place to find out about all the different head gear that's out there and now it supplies brilliant music suggestions as well. What more do you need, apart from beer, coffee, tea..........

Aug 29, 2017 at 5:27 PM Post #2,570 of 36,382
Cash works and he's an Arkansas native:wink:

Aug 29, 2017 at 5:27 PM Post #2,571 of 36,382
Damn, must be reserved only for us Finns. In fact it seem to be difficult to find good recordings from Apocalypticas early years from youtube.
One more try:

If that did not work, then here is some Cash for comfort. I suppose this only gets better when you grow older.
Johnny Cash is timeless, I liked him when when I first learned to walk and still love his work. Legend

Aug 29, 2017 at 5:43 PM Post #2,577 of 36,382
Well I ended up buying Precious Bryant and Jocelyn and Chris Arndt today. Bunch of others I put on the wish list. Thanks guys.

Aug 29, 2017 at 5:46 PM Post #2,578 of 36,382
Nice - HF. I sometimes think that with too much obsession about the gear we use, we sometimes miss the reason for it (ie the music).

Question - do you guys want some more links to some of the best I've found on Bandcamp? I promise I'll be very selective, and won't swamp the thread. Or should we start an off-shoot thread? I don't wnat to detract from the original topic, so would prefer to ask first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back