The Audio Lounge
Aug 29, 2017 at 5:49 PM Post #2,582 of 36,382
Nice - HF. I sometimes think that with too much obsession about the gear we use, we sometimes miss the reason for it (ie the music).

Question - do you guys want some more links to some of the best I've found on Bandcamp? I promise I'll be very selective, and won't swamp the thread. Or should we start an off-shoot thread? I don't wnat to detract from the original topic, so would prefer to ask first.

Original topic goes OT once in a while like now, so I really don't think anyone here will mind :)

Aug 29, 2017 at 5:50 PM Post #2,583 of 36,382
Nice - HF. I sometimes think that with too much obsession about the gear we use, we sometimes miss the reason for it (ie the music).

Question - do you guys want some more links to some of the best I've found on Bandcamp? I promise I'll be very selective, and won't swamp the thread. Or should we start an off-shoot thread? I don't wnat to detract from the original topic, so would prefer to ask first.
I'm happy keeping it here if everyone else is ok with it, I've been trying different head gear with some of the videos, it's been great

Aug 29, 2017 at 6:04 PM Post #2,584 of 36,382
@Brooko . My vote is go for it. I love music more than I love gear. Wait. Did I say that? um. Yes I did. My name is Howlin Fester. And I love Music!

Aug 29, 2017 at 6:15 PM Post #2,585 of 36,382
Music is what this hobby is all about. We all trade views on gear, only makes sense to hear what you all are listening to...

Aug 29, 2017 at 6:28 PM Post #2,586 of 36,382
Whilst i enjoying reading through threads and appreciate the notifications but can a moderator or someone of power please disable the option that sends me emails. I have gone theough and unticked email notifications however i am either missing a checked box i cannot find or something is up.

Aug 29, 2017 at 6:50 PM Post #2,591 of 36,382
I love Kaleo, just some awesome sounds. They're from Iceland, if I remember correctly?

Aug 29, 2017 at 7:19 PM Post #2,593 of 36,382
And I would like to add I have been listening all day with my nicehck DIY Graphene earbuds as my right ear canal is a bit painful trying out to many iems yesterday and everything just sounds awesome. Best $22 I ever spent.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back