The Audio Lounge
Mar 27, 2020 at 11:47 AM Post #22,848 of 36,384
Just gos to show yet again how worried we should be , not to the extent of hysteria but enough to follow guidelines.

Meanwhile, my husband is on a train into London. A key worker at the biggest hospital in London. Three 12 hour shifts over the weekend.

I am not happy and music will not help. Anxiety levels are too high.

Mar 27, 2020 at 12:06 PM Post #22,849 of 36,384
wow I’m stressed and we are self isolating. Gee these days

Mar 27, 2020 at 12:11 PM Post #22,850 of 36,384
Meanwhile, my husband is on a train into London. A key worker at the biggest hospital in London. Three 12 hour shifts over the weekend.

I feel for you...I too am a key worker but not frontline like panda, my company is making the wiring for certain NHS equipment, ventilators etc ..we are only a team of 15 and because in there wisdom our local bus company has decided to run a limited service its the same scenario, totally packed and very risky, so much so my company has had to stop the four of us that rely on public transportation from coming to work, for our safety and theres and obviously the NHS contracts and also the companys stability.....very frustrating, I'm in lockdown and could be helping, my manager is very sick with the virus and I have had no contact with him in 8 days , I feel totally fine apart from a half finished infected root canal grrrrrr but I could be at work helping.

Mar 27, 2020 at 12:32 PM Post #22,852 of 36,384
Jesus now our chief medical officer is self isolating too after showing symptoms...thats 3 of our top officials and clearly spread it amongst themselves , really does show you need to self isolate.

Mar 27, 2020 at 12:42 PM Post #22,853 of 36,384
Jesus now our chief medical officer is self isolating too after showing symptoms...thats 3 of our top officials and clearly spread it amongst themselves , really does show you need to self isolate.

Must have been one wild night of truth or dare

Mar 27, 2020 at 12:45 PM Post #22,854 of 36,384

No need to worry Mrs Panda, pandas are immune to the virus especially when they are hungry

9142445.gif

But seriously these are sad scary times for everyone especially when you are a key worker and have to continue working.

BoJo is a bigger clown than we thought - when he recently went around a hospital shaking hands with patients, spreading the virus and ends up catching it himself. What a total tool he is!!!

1585328858354.png

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2020 at 3:42 PM Post #22,855 of 36,384
mask.png

Mar 27, 2020 at 6:47 PM Post #22,860 of 36,384
You do? I will need to unfriend you!
Only joking, I was just worried that the CIA would kick my front door in and have me executed. :ksc75smile::ksc75smile:

I remember an emanant Irish professor of Criminology and law saying that he had all the classic signs of a psychopath....................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back