1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. rr12267
    WOW:

RIP

Rhino73, Light - Man, grs8 and 3 others like this.
  2. Richsvt
    Finally get some down time to sit and just listen. Haven't had that chance in quite a while.
    Hearing this through the M5S>ISN H16 cable> BGVP DMS. Just some sweet sounds. Just love this combo. M5S just so easy to use.

Nice to have tomorrow off to spend time with some friends.

3. OldDude04
    Happy 4th of July fellow American Loungers!

UweQhXT.png

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  4. OldDude04
    HERE is a new entry into the planar magnetic game at Linsoul from THIEAUDIO. I'll be curious to see some reviews on these eventually.

1.jpg

5. Light - Man
    We have a few stray Americans wandering around Dublin as we speak. All hotels will be full tonight.

[​IMG]

6. HungryPanda

barondla, Rhino73, groucho69 and 4 others like this.
  7. OldDude04
    LOL, great choice of song for today.

mbwilson111 and HungryPanda like this.
  8. Light - Man
    Guess what...................

9. OldDude04
    @Light - Man Thanks! He loves it, but he admits in that vid that he doesn't have a lot of planar magnetic headphone experience. It's a good start though, I'm hoping some more reviews come in soon.

Light - Man likes this.
  10. Rhino73
    WOW - The Saw Doctors, Sing a Powerful Song from the album "If this is Rock and Roll, I want my old job back". :flag_ie::sunglasses:

11. KEV G
    A fine song to be sure, my old fella would have liked that one :beerchug:
    Come across this today, Neil Hannon
    You gotta love a bit of The Divine Comedy:smile_phones:

12. OldDude04
    The Black Label sold in 20 minutes, lol.

13. rr12267
    I don’t see why not it was LNIB and you let it go at a more than fair price. :beerchug:

Richsvt and OldDude04 like this.
  14. mbwilson111
    I would not even begin to know how to sell anything. I am so OCD about packaging and mailing anything that it would be a nightmare. It's bad enough when I have to return something to Amazon which I only do if something is defective. Even then, it takes me days and days...

barondla, HungryPanda and OldDude04 like this.