The Astell & Kern AK240
Jan 5, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #107 of 9,131
  with that advertising, I half expect the reveal to be a packet of cigarettes...

lol'd
happy_face1.gif

I like the storage, since I am always a big fan of high capacity in daps. If it makes the other dap producers to force themselves to add higher capacity options to their daps **cough cough ZX1 cough cough**, it is perfect.

It will probably sound awesome, it will be a nicely built product, doing many things great and most probably won't have big cons.

However, with iRiver, I expect nothing less than 2k, which is an amount that I can no way pay. So, I will calmly follow the news about this one I guess.

Jan 5, 2014 at 6:20 PM Post #110 of 9,131
  I bet in 6 months time, this will be re-released as titan plus 2 microsd cards.. you read it here first!

Wait. Before that, I am expecting to see a Red Wine mod or a release in red wine colour. I cannot decide which I want to see first.

Jan 5, 2014 at 6:24 PM Post #111 of 9,131
Jan 5, 2014 at 7:35 PM Post #117 of 9,131
Enough of the price already. We all already know its going to be expensive... half of this thread is probably all posts complaining/bantering about the price which is hardly informative, constructive or helpful..

Jan 5, 2014 at 7:41 PM Post #118 of 9,131
Enough of the price already. We all already know its going to be expensive... half of this thread is probably all posts complaining/bantering about the price which is hardly informative, constructive or helpful..

OK, but can we still laugh at the ad campaign shamelessly attempting to appeal to the subconscious inferiority complexes of potential young-to-middle-aged male customers?

I really, really, really want to 'Be The Ultimate'.... I want it SO bad!!

Jan 5, 2014 at 8:07 PM Post #119 of 9,131
Not sure how legit is that facebook group since it's not AK official website.
I think that group is a German based fan group?

Jan 5, 2014 at 8:08 PM Post #120 of 9,131
Not sure how legit is that facebook group since it's not AK official website.
I think that group is a German based fan group?

I did notice that the render has distorted perspective, so you may be right.

Then again, the actual content is consistent with the publicity copy we have witnessed thus far, so there's not much reason to doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back