The Astell & Kern AK240
Jan 2, 2014 at 5:35 PM Post #62 of 9,131
Back on the AK240... its blatantly going to be for videos. no other reason for a larger screen so from there its aimed at another market altogether, perhaps it will do HD and if it did it would be too small and the video/audio quality will never match up considering whats on offer at the moment as its not going to hold blueray DVD's only HD youtube stuff at that level of audio quality if anything so us AK120 fans need not be worried I don't think.

Jan 2, 2014 at 5:43 PM Post #63 of 9,131
  can you tell me step by step how to remove the tags of my music files that are currently in my ak120?

I have no other software installed other than iriver 4.

Sorry, I can't do that. Its best to learn as you go along anyway, Tag&Rename is the software a lot of people use for tagging stuff. Depending on what operating system you're using. If you're using Apple you're on your own cause Steve Jobs didn't care about anyone not using one of his devices. He was an evil man who purposefully dumb his own OS to only work with its own, like homosexuality for computers, an inevitable dead end .lol.

Download Tag&Rename its easy to use. Hope you haven't run into DRM with your Amazon downloads.

This is the wrong thread for the AK120 as people are talking about the AK240 in here anyway.

Jan 2, 2014 at 5:48 PM Post #65 of 9,131
Talking to Streetcar Mython... he's stuck trying to tag files on the AK120 but posting about it on here.
redface.gif

Jan 2, 2014 at 5:50 PM Post #66 of 9,131
I sent streetcar the solution via pm. However it is pretty terrible if AK/iriver still have this bug a year after I reported it (assuming he has the latest firmware installed). And on a 1k plus product. I'd have to assume the 240 will use the same basic underlying firmware.

Jan 3, 2014 at 11:47 AM Post #69 of 9,131
The "A" seems to show the volume knob and the "&" part of the edgy screen. Maybe the draft is not so far away from the real thing...

Jan 3, 2014 at 2:07 PM Post #74 of 9,131
Can't believe I'm watching this thread.  I must be insane actually considering paying the (guaranteed) insane price that will be charged for this DAP.  Aesthetically-speaking, however, if that render is accurate, iRiver should fire their design team.  I know sound-quality is what ultimately matters, but geez, they can do better than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back