The Astell & Kern AK240
Mar 15, 2014 at 8:44 AM Post #2,388 of 9,131
Out The box AK 240
I heard Only 3 songs and now i charge My AK 240 , My Friend Said take about 8 hours For fully charge , it is long Time
Out The box sound quality One level above My AK 120 Titan mod . I Will post My First impression After fully charge .

Mar 15, 2014 at 8:54 AM Post #2,389 of 9,131
rudi0504 said:

Rudi, all those money you spent on this hobby, all the toys you have in your hands yet you still use SM64
biggrin.gif
I am not saying they are bad or something but you can get a better one for sure. Even if you don't like customs, there are more and more high end universals in the market now.

Mar 15, 2014 at 9:27 AM Post #2,391 of 9,131
Out The box AK 240
I heard Only 3 songs and now i charge My AK 240 , My Friend Said take about 8 hours For fully charge , it is long Time
Out The box sound quality One level above My AK 120 Titan mod . I Will post My First impression After fully charge .

As owner of a Titan Mod (B) too, I am very interested in your opinions. Also, what does exactly mean "one level above":
1) It does justify an upgrade
2)  It is barely one level?
3) its one dimension above?

Thank you!

Mar 15, 2014 at 9:27 AM Post #2,392 of 9,131
  Rudi, all those money you spent on this hobby, all the toys you have in your hands yet you still use SM64
biggrin.gif
I am not saying they are bad or something but you can get a better one for sure. Even if you don't like customs, there are more and more high end universals in the market now.

I remember Rudi at least also got 335/jh16/mircale/1plus2/k3003/334 so I say he's more than all set... 

Mar 15, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #2,396 of 9,131
First time I've heard that mod... good to hear that!
Are you planning to compare it with the AK240?

My diy Friend mod exactly like RWA AK 100 , nothing change The dac Chilps
I have compared these Two
AK 240 is One level above AK 120 In term of sound quality , better soundstage like you sit In big concert hall
IMO

Mar 15, 2014 at 11:20 AM Post #2,397 of 9,131
Rudi, all those money you spent on this hobby, all the toys you have in your hands yet you still use SM64 :D I am not saying they are bad or something but you can get a better one for sure. Even if you don't like customs, there are more and more high end universals in the market now.

You are right , at the Store i have SM 64 v1
I have Tralucent 1+2 With UBER cable , SQ is better than SM 64 , with UBER cable is solid core , I just extra take care during listening .
For critical listening I hear 1+2 or my Fit Ear MH 335 DW

Mar 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM Post #2,399 of 9,131
As owner of a Titan Mod (B) too, I am very interested in your opinions. Also, what does exactly mean "one level above":
1) It does justify an upgrade
2)  It is barely one level?
3) its one dimension above?

Thank you!

I haven't heard Titan mod B
Maybe Gavin from Tralucent audio can answer your question

I have compare my Titan mod like RWA ak 100 mod with wire .

I have compare between my Titan mod and ak 240
Ak 240 has better resolution and better clarity , has wider and deeper soundstage .
This is what I mean one level better than my AK Titan mod .
IMO

Mar 15, 2014 at 11:37 AM Post #2,400 of 9,131
interesting...  I am indeed looking for a "non leaking" top quality headphone to complement my "very leaking" TH900, and I was thinking buying either an AlphaDOG or a SigPRO, because I understood that they leak much less than the XC.  

--> Do you consider the XC as a "non leaking" headphone ?  Do you think you could use it in bed near your wife sleeping ?

--> How the XC pair with the AK240 ?  

I haven't heard my ak 240 properly , it is still on charging since 6 hours haven't finish / full

LCD XC is very good close headphone , the isolation is better than my TH 900
I hear beside my wife , she has not complain
If I use LCD 3 , your music make noise I can't sleep hahaha

I don't have alpha dog

Sig DJ isolation is better than LCD XC

IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back