The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
Dec 21, 2015 at 5:38 AM Post #1,383 of 2,897
I found two of them but they are nothing really cheaper than the currently asked price for a brand-new product. That's a shame because I was not planning to spend more than £1k. Do you know someone who has a Tera, is willing to sell it, and would do so for £1k? I know, it is a lot to ask! It seems it is gonna be one more Xmas without Tera :'(

Dec 21, 2015 at 5:54 AM Post #1,384 of 2,897
Unfortunately i do not know anyone willing to sell it to match your budget.
Someone else was looking to purchase one on the forums.Best thing is to keep looking and have patience but that may take a very long time.
The best thing about the Tera player apart from the amazing sound quality,is that never needs a firmware update.
Battery will last over 6 years, so that it may be the only thing we need to have replaced after many many years of use.So is really worth having one.
Happy Christmas!

Dec 21, 2015 at 6:18 AM Post #1,385 of 2,897
A member has a pristine Tera for sale with Koss headphone at a very good price. But it is over 1K but remember it is in perfect condition.

Dec 21, 2015 at 8:08 AM Post #1,388 of 2,897
Guys, you are truly making me reconsider selling and take it out to hear it again:grinning::thumbsup:

Soundblast75- you know very well what we are talking about.
I had many music players over the years,but i have always returned to the Tera player.
The sound is very different then anything else I've heard.
If you sell it now you may regret later, but of course the choice is yours :)
Just need to have the right headphones/earphones for Tera to sound best.

Dec 21, 2015 at 10:15 AM Post #1,392 of 2,897
Really? I have a custom Solar coming. This could be a very pleasant surprise!

Congrats - You wont be dissapointed - Solar is real special 

Think I will be selling my K10U early next year because of it! - Sorry Noble

Dec 21, 2015 at 12:17 PM Post #1,395 of 2,897
Listening to Guru on the Tera with the Porta Pro own modified.
So much detail, and the bass very accurate, nothing added nothing lost.I know this track very well.If you want to modify the headphones yourself i would recommend the one with textile covered black with white dots.
Not only is more comfortable to wear,but changes the sound signature and adds extra depth to the sound compared to the other stock cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back