TFTA-2100-2V1S (1V) & TFTA-2100-3V2B (1XB) - Review - Pictures & Videos
Oct 21, 2011 at 2:45 AM Post #107 of 177
While that may very well be true, I'm equally as concerned for the QUALITY as I am quantity. Else if I was merely after quantity, I'd just max my Zo on any one of my in-ears, and call it a day. :p

Oct 21, 2011 at 3:01 AM Post #108 of 177

Quote:
While that may very well be true, I'm equally as concerned for the QUALITY as I am quantity. Else if I was merely after quantity, I'd just max my Zo on any one of my in-ears, and call it a day.
tongue.gif

who said the quality is lacking :)?
Ok let me say it again then:
THE QUANTITY and the QUALITY of the bass coming from the 1XB's and 1V's is good. The 1XB's, is as good if not better than my XB700's HEADPHONES.

Well to be honest its pointless saying it - but honestly i can't recommend these more.
I can't have imagined, I was going to buy the MTPG's and wasn't really impressed or wowed by them.
I am so so lucky that, paul sent them to me, and that i got recommended them by luco.
I can't thank them enough. Ended my audiophile journey - put it that way.

And if my TFTA's ever break, I will be buying TFTA's again.
Either or: 2x TFTA = 1x MTPG in terms of price, let alone quality.

EDIT:
I am in no means trying to push the product, but giving my honest opinion.
I feel sorry for people that own the IE8, MTPG because they wanted bass...lol :p

And sorry if I come across as "strong" but many people just go like sheep and buy an ifail4s, just like buying sennheisers etc (in other words big brands). Most people never look at the smaller brands - and i truly suggest you guys do! :)

Oct 21, 2011 at 5:23 AM Post #109 of 177

Quote:
I haven't heard TFTA IEMs but I suspect after burn-in, there should be no piercing highs and actually less fatigue as this is what the Thin Film driver is supposed to achieve. Another manufacturer, Future Sonics, has been using Thin Film for a long time and achieve the deepest of sub-bass and reduced listener fatigue.

I wonder how TFTA compare to Future Sonics. Anyone got a comparison?

Hi there nav!

I doubt they use the same technology...could be wrong though - would be nice to see what you think though! (if you ever decide to get the TFTA's)

Oct 21, 2011 at 11:57 AM Post #110 of 177
I don't doubt they sound as good as they're said to my friend, not the least bit. But I still wish to know where they stand against in-ears such as the FX700 and DDM2, both of which are no slouch by any means in terms of bass. 
smile.gif

Oct 21, 2011 at 12:02 PM Post #111 of 177

Quote:
I don't doubt they sound as good as they're said to my friend, not the least bit. But I still wish to know where they stand against in-ears such as the FX700 and DDM2, both of which are no slouch by any means in terms of bass. 
smile.gif

so your doubting my judgement? In other words

EDIT:
Might be mistaken as I didn't understand your first sentence...lol

Oct 21, 2011 at 4:12 PM Post #112 of 177
tongue.gif
 When I said I don't doubt they sound as good as they're said to, I meant just that. No sarcasm intended. 
smile.gif

Oct 21, 2011 at 5:08 PM Post #113 of 177

Quote:
tongue.gif
 When I said I don't doubt they sound as good as they're said to, I meant just that. No sarcasm intended. 
smile.gif

sorry double negative lol
What you mean is:
I don't think they sound as good as you say they are.

Is that what you mean?

Ether/or, they sound amazing, whether you want to believe it or not :wink:

Oct 21, 2011 at 5:12 PM Post #114 of 177
Quote:

sorry double negative and poor english grammar lol
What you mean is:

No, no. What I mean is that when someone says they sound good, I don't doubt them. In other words, I believe them, and am not doubting their judgement. Just one of those things that's easier understood than said I suppose. 
tongue.gif

Oct 21, 2011 at 5:31 PM Post #115 of 177

Quote:
Quote:

No, no. What I mean is that when someone says they sound good, I don't doubt them. In other words, I believe them, and am not doubting their judgement. Just one of those things that's easier understood than said I suppose. 
tongue.gif

haha ok, although on that point hearing is subjective, and one person might like something whilst someone hates it - just like how I hate the IE8's, but people tend to love them
Didn't understand your english beforehand :p

Oct 21, 2011 at 6:02 PM Post #116 of 177
Yeah I think what i2ehan means is that he "does not dispute" and "not call into question" that the TFTAs sound good.
At least "don't doubt" means this for me. (Note: maybe I'm using wrong analogies, since english is not my first language :))

Anyway, the point is that he would like to hear some "not-so-basshead" opinions about the TFTAs too :wink:
Based on reviews of the JVC FX700, it seems to be one of the most high-rated (better then the MTPs for example)
dynamic IEM for "audiophile-bass-heads".

Oct 21, 2011 at 7:22 PM Post #118 of 177
I doubt that you guys don;t doubt that I2 isn't doubting

Oct 21, 2011 at 7:58 PM Post #120 of 177

Quote:
Quote:
tongue.gif
smile.gif

sorry double negative lol
What you mean is:

Is that what you mean?

Ether/or, they sound amazing, whether you want to believe it or not :wink:

You can only really ever say, "They sound amazing to me." Since everyone's music tastes, ear frequency response, listening volume (which effects the frequency response), equipment and experiences are all different, so are their subjective impressions of what sounds good and what doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back