TFTA-2100-2V1S (1V) & TFTA-2100-3V2B (1XB) - Review - Pictures & Videos
Nov 26, 2011 at 4:27 PM Post #166 of 177
using 00 dosent work, using one 0 theres like a little music and someone saying please dial the number you are trying to call....lolwut?

so much for trying to find out if the new sets are in :/

Nov 26, 2011 at 4:32 PM Post #168 of 177

Quote:
Just email them as I said so!

Also they are closed now!!
UK its 9:30PM on a SATURDAY...

i did email them and NOTHING i told u this befoooooooooore! u really have to start reading dub! hahahahahha and it dosent even ring it just happens that that happend and i called last night so its not the time...

Nov 26, 2011 at 4:38 PM Post #169 of 177

Quote:
i did email them and NOTHING i told u this befoooooooooore! u really have to start reading dub! hahahahahha and it dosent even ring it just happens that that happend and i called last night so its not the time...

then wait for a reply...via email 0.0
If they don't get back to you by Tuesday - I'll try contacting them for you.

Nov 26, 2011 at 6:34 PM Post #172 of 177
Hi ineedmorebase,

You can contact us (TFTA) by email on paul@rmxdirect.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Paul

Thanks Paul, e-Mail is Gabriel.flores94@live.com.

Since you are here, could you tell everyone if the new packages are in current effect?

Dec 6, 2011 at 2:41 PM Post #174 of 177
Update:

-Got some Sennheiser IE7's in + burned in = will post full comparisons soon
-I ordered some Monster Turbine's (normal, not pro's) for $50 from monster themselves, (refurbished)
-I won some Audeo PFE 132 from a competition

Stay tuned for updates on both (comparisons etc)

Jan 28, 2012 at 8:12 AM Post #176 of 177
I have to say, still several months on, that I am enjoying the 1XB's even though I bought and tried some others, all the others are for sale or gone from my possession.
I have to say though,t hat I have put the 1V's up for sale, simply because I don't listen to them enough and that they don't give me as much bass as the 1XB's do, and from a basshead point of view - I love my bass :)

Mar 2, 2012 at 11:14 AM Post #177 of 177

Quote:
I have to say, still several months on, that I am enjoying the 1XB's even though I bought and tried some others, all the others are for sale or gone from my possession.
I have to say though,t hat I have put the 1V's up for sale, simply because I don't listen to them enough and that they don't give me as much bass as the 1XB's do, and from a basshead point of view - I love my bass :)

Where can I buy these (TFTA-1XB) at? I live in the United States. I have been looking online everywhere for them and I can't seem to find them. Any help is much appreciated. I am desperate for a good pair of extreme bass headphones. I have been through about 25 different pairs of headphones all claiming deep bass and I have yet to find a good pair. Please help!

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can offer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back