Teclast T51
Oct 2, 2009 at 10:04 AM Post #62 of 1,468
I need to wait just one or two days, then my paypal account will be filled. I will buy one as soon as possible.

Actually I wanted to wait for MP4Nation to rebrand it and call it nationite, but from what I have read in the Nation forum, shipping date should be end of Oktober. That is why I may buy from ownta.

However I hope I will be the first to post some impressions or a review.

Oct 2, 2009 at 10:59 AM Post #63 of 1,468
Quote:

Originally Posted by bakhtiar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The reviewer compared the T51 with Sony PCM-D50. Wow!, so jealous
smily_headphones1.gif
. he heh he ..

Thank you.

p/s: I am neither Chinese nor Japanese.
smily_headphones1.gif

but your chinese language is very... bagus dan hebat
biggrin.gif

Oct 2, 2009 at 11:09 AM Post #64 of 1,468
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAFA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I need to wait just one or two days, then my paypal account will be filled. I will buy one as soon as possible.

Actually I wanted to wait for MP4Nation to rebrand it and call it nationite, but from what I have read in the Nation forum, shipping date should be end of Oktober. That is why I may buy from ownta.

However I hope I will be the first to post some impressions or a review.

This is not the only change they wanna do. They wanna add screen with much higher resolution [800*480], better battery so it will last longer, add FM transmitter and FM radio and make some twiks in the software.

Oct 2, 2009 at 11:30 AM Post #66 of 1,468
FM module might lower the SNR on the HO (for using headphone as antenna), but it shouldn't have too much effect on the LO side, which fortunately is the better of the two output. I am only hoping it can have a better battery so all the good listening hours won't be wasted on the charger, the rest is optional.

Oct 2, 2009 at 12:11 PM Post #67 of 1,468
When will you test it, ClieOS?

Oct 2, 2009 at 12:56 PM Post #68 of 1,468
Quote:

Originally Posted by pila405 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When will you test it, ClieOS?

Raz @ MP4 Nation will need to get the test samples first before sending one my way, so it all depends. Even if everything goes well, I would imagine it would at least be a few weeks from now.

Since T51 has just launched less than a week ago, it would be a good time for me to do more reading on some Chinese forums first before actually getting the sample. There are simply way too much hypes and anti-hypes at the moment in the Chinese forums to make any real judgment. Hopefully we will have a better portrait of T51 in the next few weeks. If you are not in too much of a hurry, I'll recommend you to do the same thing before pulling the trigger.

Oct 2, 2009 at 2:45 PM Post #69 of 1,468
But do you think I can trust the "ownta" site?

Oct 2, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #71 of 1,468
Quote:

Originally Posted by a_tumiwa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i don`t see any suspicious from that ownta site, i think its ok

Read this.

Oct 2, 2009 at 4:04 PM Post #72 of 1,468
But if I will order one player, can I know I will also get it? [Ordering through PayPal]

Oct 2, 2009 at 4:09 PM Post #73 of 1,468
I guess my hint isn't clear enough: AVOID THAT COMPANY.
wink.gif

Oct 2, 2009 at 4:19 PM Post #74 of 1,468
Where can this item be ordered?

Oct 2, 2009 at 4:42 PM Post #75 of 1,468
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess my hint isn't clear enough: AVOID THAT COMPANY.
wink.gif

Oh, OK. lol

I guess I will order through mp4nation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back