Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
May 11, 2021 at 3:12 AM Post #631 of 2,416
@Dsnuts Did you try PAC480 on IT07?
Today i still love it with stock silver cable + Totem pigtail.

May 11, 2021 at 8:11 AM Post #633 of 2,416
Do you think it’s at all redundant to own both Land and IT07?
I own both and i love both, IT07 played more hours and it's the best multi BA+DD that i listened, Land needs more hours to shine but would be very close to IT07 that i think can compete with 1k€ IEMs price range.

May 11, 2021 at 11:24 AM Post #635 of 2,416
Anyway I placed order for 2 pin/4.4😉

May 11, 2021 at 11:44 AM Post #636 of 2,416
So I've been following this thread for awhile. Just not quite ready to drop more money on another IEM. I've been bouncing back and forth between my Fearless S8F and my Mangrid Tea. But the Land, well your reviews sound just right to me. The S8F are too neutral to me, and the Tea, well somethings missing. Just can't place it. How do you think the Land would sound for me ? I listen to mostly rock some metal and alternative but I have just about everything in my Shanling M6. (Aka Depeche Mode, Rush, Metallica, Alter Bridge, P!NK, Celine Dion, etc)
Same situation here and more or less same music preference. I'm a new Mangird Tea owner, it's my entry in the iem world and I like it a lot, it surprised me to the point of making me wonder if maybe it would have been better to go directly to a higher-end model.
Tea can’t compete with Land but also with Reecho Insects Awaken or Fearless S8 pro.
Can you please argue better Tea vs. Land vs. Insects, the Awaken was one of the alternatives, then I took the Tea. Many thanks!

May 11, 2021 at 1:53 PM Post #637 of 2,416
Tea sounds harsh to me, instead Insects Awaken has fuller body and better tuning

May 12, 2021 at 2:58 AM Post #639 of 2,416
I use silver filter with Azlasedna earfit short (MS size)

May 12, 2021 at 10:50 PM Post #640 of 2,416
Interested in the Land and looking forward to some comparative reviews. I own the original 1.0 Kinera Nanna and enjoy it very much, Treble is not overdone nor fatugy=uing but at times I do wish for a bit more mids engagement, hence my interest in land.

I am a bit treble sensitive and some have described the land as bright. Is that a common view and if so, does burn in or switches position help mitigate?

Also wondering if the EST is Sonion as well as BA's, mix of Knowles and Sonion? I find the latter a bit less clinical and more musical than some Knowles, but of course that varies with tuning I know.
Hopefully you’ll wait for more Land reviews before buying, with respect to your treble sensitivity.
Land sounds like it’s going through some ‘burn in’ changes. Confused by what I’m hearing at this point.

May 12, 2021 at 11:14 PM Post #641 of 2,416
Ya I had a few moments where things sounded a bit lean and bright at one point. I am at the 2nd week of burn in and I can tell you the sound settles in. Don't give up on the run in aspect of these. It will reveal a very detailed and enhanced treble that is reference like. I feel note weight and body of sound gets better too.

The Volt needed some serious run in time before the treble opened up nicely I would expect the LAND here to be the same. Just play music out of them and let it play and play some more. After a week n half or so of this they will sound awesome. I am almost there myself I can tell.

Last edited:
May 13, 2021 at 12:13 AM Post #643 of 2,416
I sent a message to @Xinlisupreme about the sonic changes at one point let me see if I can find it. This was last week.

"Ya thats what I am saying it sounded completely different from when I was listening to them vs a day of burn in. I had to take off the Mix cable as it sounded bright and a bit thin sounding. I threw on the PAC480 cable which ended up sounding much better. It was strange. I think it might be going trough a phase in the burn in. I just play music out of it so I would imagine it will go back to being similar to the opening sound but more detailed after. We will see"

That was quite the prediction on my part as that is exactly what I am hearing today. Treble detail is extraordinary and is starting to sound more fluid in the process. I went back to listening to the LAND using the stock cable for my review and it sounds great with the stock cable. Not as good as the PAC480 of course but for a throw in cable it works. Rest of my impressions will be base on stock cable with descriptors of course of what the PAC480 does for the LAND. LANDs been a whole lot of fun getting to know. Gotta mess with the switches more too.

May 13, 2021 at 3:29 AM Post #644 of 2,416
Yeah Land sounds far better after some burnin, i like it very much paired with Hansound Nyx + Shanling M8.
I'm waiting also PAC480, so curious to know how it pairs..
When i'll finish burnin i'll check pairing with Penon OSG, ISN AG8 amd Cema PS also :)
So tempted by Cema Pipa, but maybe i'll save money for Plussound Tri-Hybrid suggested by @audio123, he suggested me Nyx and i'm very happy with it.

May 13, 2021 at 8:07 AM Post #645 of 2,416
Yeah Land sounds far better after some burnin, i like it very much paired with Hansound Nyx + Shanling M8.
I'm waiting also PAC480, so curious to know how it pairs..
When i'll finish burnin i'll check pairing with Penon OSG, ISN AG8 amd Cema PS also :)
So tempted by Cema Pipa, but maybe i'll save money for Plussound Tri-Hybrid suggested by @audio123, he suggested me Nyx and i'm very happy with it.
I’m waiting pac480 too. I ordered one week ago and they haven’t even shipped it yet. Ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back