T+A Solitaire T Wireless Headphone
Jul 21, 2023 at 12:29 PM Post #1,336 of 1,865
Finally mine again! A German dealer had a fairly good deal on a pair of open box. I figure it will probably be some time before an eventual successor is released anyway.

I really wanted the black version, but white doesn't look too bad!

P_20230721_182303.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2023 at 2:32 AM Post #1,337 of 1,865
Finally mine again! A German dealer had a fairly good deal on a pair of open box. I figure it will probably some time before an eventual successor is released anyway.

I really wanted the black version, but white doesn't look too bad!

Yeeeeesssss welcome back to the club, and an apt choice of colour (nooooOOOOOOooOOooOooo I'm totally not biased...😏) 🤍🎧😁

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2023 at 9:15 AM Post #1,338 of 1,865
After 8,5 months with the ST I'm still very happy with the excitingly 'boring' neutral sound of this excellent headphone.

Jul 28, 2023 at 9:53 AM Post #1,339 of 1,865
After 8,5 months with the ST I'm still very happy with the excitingly 'boring' neutral sound of this excellent headphone.
AGREED! 👍🏽

Last night I couldn't sleep, so listened to music via my T+A Solitaire T cans in balanced mode with my FiiO M17.
Listened to the album Square-Enix Jazz -Final Fantasy- (2017, Japan, Square-Enix Music SQEX-10628) in 24 bit/96.0 kHz; was sublime and throughly enjoyable midnight listening session! 😊🎧

Originally I took pics for a friend but, meh, will post here too 🤣🤍🎧🎷

PSX_20230728_144407.jpg
PSX_20230728_144540.jpg
PSX_20230728_144824.jpg
PSX_20230728_144324.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2023 at 11:03 AM Post #1,342 of 1,865
Couldn't agree more! It's been 4 months and the ST still surprises me with the detail it produces...and it does Bluetooth, ANC pretty well. One of the best purchases I've made!

Aug 1, 2023 at 4:30 PM Post #1,343 of 1,865
Not really, it was more that I started to appreciate the more neutral and non fatigueing sound of the T. :)
Yep, I agree to this.
In fact, the only real change was being climatised to the close-to (but not hitting) near-sibilant treble, but with proper volume control this never became anything more than accurate portrayal of high-frequency range.

Over time, the addiction to listen to more and more nuanced and varied pieces of music has been the biggest change with me, and I have been undergoing a colossal update of my personal music library to hear more genres simply due to the resolving power of T+A Solitaire T (and my FiiO M17/Shargeek Storm 2 combo)!

Couldn't agree more! It's been 4 months and the ST still surprises me with the detail it produces...and it does Bluetooth, ANC pretty well. One of the best purchases I've made!
I don't listen to my Solitaire T much now in Bluetooth, but on the occasions I do (and which I cannot carry my FiiO M17, even for Bluetooth AptX HD playback), I am so incredibly happy that I do not lose too much in sound quality vs balanced wired operation.
The retention of sonic signature and timbre in Bluetooth wireless vs wired passive is still astonishing, and never ceases to surprise me, 7 and a half months since purchase!

Aug 2, 2023 at 9:11 AM Post #1,344 of 1,865
Last edited:
Aug 2, 2023 at 10:23 AM Post #1,346 of 1,865
Aug 2, 2023 at 10:40 AM Post #1,347 of 1,865
Did anyone noticed a change in SQ after many Hours of listening ?

The truth about changes in sound in a headphone after some days/weeks/months is that, when is a real change that is proof with authentic measurements, this change is so, so, so small that your ears will not hearing the difference.

Why people often saying they hearing a difference in sound (always better, by the way!!) after days, weeks or months? This differences are principally psychological. Here I putting different variables that making people thinking the sound is better after some days/weeks/months:

1. Confirmation bias. People reading many times about (not proof!) positive effects of burn-in and they thinking this is true, so they saying now "Yes, now the sound is better than before!"

2. We don't always listening to music the same, this is identical with food, paintings, films, sex, etc. Sometimes we are more open / ready for listening to music, and others times we aren't. When we are 'desperate' for listening to music (maybe because is many hours or days of not doing this) even a cheap earphone or headphone is sounding great. We are hungry for music.

3. We don't always listening to music with the same volume --similar like we don't always eating so much or so little--, and usually when the music is more loud, we enjoying this music more. The difference in volume is affecting the frequency response too.

4. The time of the day when we are listening to music. If we hearing a lot of noise in the day, usually we are hearing the sounds of music differently more late in the day. Our ears maybe have 'enough' of loud sounds and music always isn't great after a busy day with loud sounds in our life around all day.

5. Something that is apparently silly but isn't. We don't responding the same always even to music that we know and like very much. The motivation for enjoying some music is depending in different factors, but this is other topic. For example, if we listening to something that we don't hearing for a long time, and we like this music, and we are in this mood, the music will sounding great. But, is more complex than this.

More variables are happening (like different positioning of a headphone in the head or small differences in earphone insertion or size and type of tips the person is using), but this is sufficient now. This variables not only explaining why we thinking the sound is better sometimes (always better, of course!), but more importantly, why we even saying / thinking that we are hearing more details in the music, better bass, more controlled bass/treble, better soundstage, etc.

Our auditory memory is really very, very poor, even from only few minutes when comparing one headphone/earphone to other.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2023 at 3:07 PM Post #1,349 of 1,865
I enjoy the sound and look of the Solitaire Ts. I am absolutely in love with the look of the white Solitaire Ts. The red inner ear-pads are stylish and can go with any of my outfits :)
And they are amazing for travel. I do not remember the last time I had to charge them.

Welcome to our community HatLady24. You are entering at quite a high sound quality level already... Compliments for your excellent taste of equipment 🔥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back