Symphonium Titan - Impressions and reviews
Apr 16, 2024 at 6:42 AM Post #226 of 350
Thanks for bringing this device to my attention. I’m grabbing one to drive my Meteor. If I win lottery I’ll buy Titan and Crimson too
Don't do it! Wife is like W.T.F do you need so many? I am like, this is V, this is bassy, that one is reference, another one I just ordered is neutral bright. I am starting to think it's an addiction!
IMG_6869.jpeg

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2024 at 8:24 AM Post #228 of 350
Don't do it! Wife is like What do you need so many? I am like, this is V, this is bassy, that one is reference, another one I just ordered is neutral bright. I am starting to think it's an addiction!
Nice photo, congrats!

It's just me or Titan looks to be the bigger of the bunch?

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2024 at 8:27 AM Post #229 of 350
Nice photo, congrats!

It's just me or Titan looks to be the biiger of the bunch?
I think it may look bigger in that photo because it's slightly closer to the camera.

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:46 AM Post #230 of 350
why does she need so many shoes :D
I have done the calculations and used AI to map the consequences. That would be a terrible question to ask.
Nice photo, congrats!

It's just me or Titan looks to be the bigger of the bunch?
It's identical to the Crimson. Everything is the same, the shell, metal ring, carbon insert. The only difference is the Crimson has its name engraved.

Apr 16, 2024 at 6:08 PM Post #231 of 350
Don't do it! Wife is like W.T.F do you need so many? I am like, this is V, this is bassy, that one is reference, another one I just ordered is neutral bright. I am starting to think it's an addiction!IMG_6869.jpeg
You need a Helios and Triton too, for the sake of completion.

Apr 16, 2024 at 6:16 PM Post #232 of 350
Last edited:
Apr 16, 2024 at 9:45 PM Post #233 of 350
1713318263668.png

Singaporean IEMs on a Singapore-themed deskmat. All I need is a Merlion IEM holder to tie them together hehehe

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:21 PM Post #235 of 350
I see HBB has the Titan up on squiqlink , here it is compared to my meteor and quite a boost in the sub bass with slightly less mids - I’ll apply peq to my meteors and XBA-N3 and compare

https://hbb.squig.link/?share=IEF_Comp_Target,Sym_Titan,Symphonium_Meteor
Thanks for the link; thought to also share his comparison against FF Scarlet Mini, as I’m sure others are weighing up both. Seems to affirm early anecdotes, but looking forward to HBB’s review of Titan before I pull the trigger

https://hbb.squig.link/?share=IEF_Comp_Target,Sym_Titan,Fat_Scar

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:26 AM Post #236 of 350
You need a Helios and Triton too, for the sake of completion.
I have a Helios SE on the way. You will need the Triton and those 2 below, then email Symphonium, and demand they bring you out for lunch and a t-shirt for being the first person to complete the entire range.

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 8.23.47 PM.png

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:20 PM Post #239 of 350
I just received this iem today from headphones.com, maybe there was something wrong with my unit. I tried it on my questyle m15i dongle and it sounded terrible, there were a lot of bass distortion and not as clean as you guys described.
I got mine today as well and unfortunately there's quite a bit of imbalance between the channels. Bass and vocals are elevated in the right channel and throws everything off. I tried different tips, cables, etc. and nothing would fix it. I'll need to reach out to the distributor and see if I can either get a replacement or a refund.

What I did hear though was fairly nice. Definitely a fair amount of thumpy bass with fair treble. It's pretty laid-back so it's not fatiguing at all and the fit is pretty comfortable.

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:40 PM Post #240 of 350
I just received this iem today from headphones.com, maybe there was something wrong with my unit. I tried it on my questyle m15i dongle and it sounded terrible, there were a lot of bass distortion and not as clean as you guys described.
Actually... you are not alone. I got mine today as well. They sound good with my N7... DX260 sounds good but high gain is needed... sounds good with the N7-C9 combo but I get distortion from the DC-Elite and N3U..

Yeah.. upon comparison with my other iems... I'm not that impressed.. hoping this is just a bad batch from the distributor..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back